Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Urgent Question!!!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Urgent Question!!!

Postby tribud » Wed Dec 03, 2003 05:46 am

This morning I got up and took my blood pressure, it was 157/99. I got up and moved around a bit and it went down to 140/87. I just took it again and it is now 134/73! Why is it high when I wake up! I had been sleeping on my side! It should be good! I also have a headache and I'm a little more than freaked out! I am waiting another half hour to call the doctor. I have an appointment tomorrow, and I have a Birthday party planned for my oldest this weekend! I want so bad to keep this baby in until after her birthdya!! I am 35 weeks and 5 days, today! Any Advice?

Trisch
Hubby
DD 12-6-1994 38 wks HB
DD 2-20-1998 36 wks GD, HB, Pre-E, HELLP
Baby #3 EDD 1-2-2004 GD
tribud

Re : Urgent Question!!!

Postby catherine » Wed Dec 03, 2003 06:31 am

Heck Trish if you were me it would be "baby day" LOL!! Sorry, all my kids were born at this time. You are doing the right thing, call the OB and run it by him/her. Chances are everything is fine. IF it turns out that you have to have number three sooner rather than later, so be it, your daughter will be so excited to have a little baby sister that she won't really care!

Hugs

Catherine (37)
DH, Dave (40)
Finn (6)
Lucy (2)
Chloe (7/2/03)
catherine
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask the Experienced