Can I post? Not sure where to put it

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re : Can I post? Not sure where to put it

Postby bonnie » Tue Mar 09, 2004 04:34 pm

Hey gals. I am back. I really don't have much news. My doctor wanted to have "someone else review the results" before he discussed it with me. He's supposed to call me this evening or in the morning. So, all this to say -- NO NEWS.

Thanks for being so supportive.

Yoni's ima

Yonatan 7/10/2002 (35 weeks PE)

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE . . .
http://rosenbloom.homeip.net/yoni
bonnie
Forum Moderator

Postby akemt » Tue Mar 09, 2004 05:21 pm

What a nice thing to hear from a doctor...LOL I have the results but am not going to give them to you because I don't know...LOL That's great that they are consulting though, sorry to sound all negative, just think it's funny.

Catherine (22), Moderator (pregnant again)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
Baby #2 due August 11, 2004
akemt

Postby 5thtymachrm » Tue Mar 09, 2004 05:47 pm

Bonnie,
I just wanted to jump in and see how you were doing, I tend to read sometimes and forget to post. I hope you are doing well and not in the hospital. btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY[:D][:D], I really do hope you went and did something fun for the birthday??? No wonder I liked you so well...we're both pisces! my bday is the 17th but I'll be gone on vacation. Hopefully I'll be able to check in on my cousins computer while I'm gone(2wks). I'll be praying for a good outcome! Hey, doesn't prednisone also make your WBC's increase? or did they just go much higher?

I really feel for you on the pg issue. I am going to be chomping at the bit to get pg again once all the medical issues hopefully calm down. We just take it one day at a time right? If you want any little baby time just give me a call and I'll bring over Indy and you can cuddle and feed her[:)] she's still pretty tiny and very cute. Though that may make you want it more, I dunno. I really need to give you a call, I'm so sorry I haven't, you know how it goes[:)]

Elizabeth
11/20/03 Indigo E. (born with no PE @ 37 weeks, 5lbs 13oz) (Pg Issues:33 weeks of bedrest!, PIH(atenolol),hyperemesis, hypothyroidism, cancer remission, asthma, 8cm blood clot @3wks)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/indigopage/
11/17/95 m/c @14wks
1/97 m/c @3wks
2/98 m/c @5wks
8/02 m/c @3wks
5thtymachrm

Postby bonnie » Mon Mar 15, 2004 04:10 pm

well, I finally got the results of the ct scan. No infection or abcess (I could have told them that [:)]). The ct scan did show something interesting though . . . I am expecting! I am VERY early, so we aren't getting excited yet. I don't even think that we are going to tell anyone yet, but I couldn't resist my PF family.

Current due date is 11/10/04. . . thanks to a quick ultrasound this morning. . . where I incidentally ran into Anne (quite literally [:D]).

Well, I need to run and pack. Yoni and I are off to TO for 2 1/2 weeks tomorrow. I'll try to check in from there.

Yoni's ima

Yonatan 7/10/2002 (35 weeks PE)

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE . . .
http://rosenbloom.homeip.net/yoni
bonnie
Forum Moderator

Postby julie f » Mon Mar 15, 2004 04:45 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! I bet you can't believe it?!?!?! I am so excited for you!!!

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Southern California Coordinator
julie f

Postby julie f » Mon Mar 15, 2004 04:47 pm

I just realized that I got so excited I forgot to say that I am soooo glad there is no infection or abcess - a little miracle instead!! When I read your post, I literally squealed out loud and my husband is still walking around shaking his head at me but says CONGRATULATIONS!![:D]

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Southern California Coordinator
julie f

Postby catherine » Mon Mar 15, 2004 07:12 pm

OHHHHHHHHHH BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that ever worth the CT scan?!!! Congratulations [:X][:X]. I'm so happy that the snuggly thing is in your uterus [:o)][;)]. This wouldn't be the negative HPT of a couple of weeks back?

So what did the rhematologist say? Will there be some new meds in your future? Great news about the non-existant abcess BTW.

Have a lovely trip and take it easy......

Hugs

Catherine
Mom to Finn, Lucy (preeclampsia and HELLP) and Chloe.
Moderator HELLP Syndrome Survivors
catherine
Forum Moderator

Postby paljane8 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 08:02 pm

I am SO glad you posted! I thought I would miss your CT scan results before you went to the Great White North. Besides, I would never take away your thunder, but I was dieing to spill the beans!

Nancy Eastwood
Moderator/WA State Co-Coordinator

ds-8yrs, dd-7yrs
Scott-4yrs (PE)
Janie-5/12/03 (PIH, oligo and low blood flow)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/4/4lbs/
paljane8

Postby akemt » Wed Mar 17, 2004 01:38 pm

I wanted to add my congratulations as well! YEAH! Have a great trip.

Catherine (22), Moderator (pregnant again)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
Baby #2 due August 11, 2004
akemt

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?