OK Buckeyes.....Check in time..... (AND )

OK Buckeyes.....Check in time..... (AND )

Postby angelkat » Thu Jul 07, 2005 04:21 pm

questions from me....

How come I have to take a written drivers test to get an Ohio license?...This is the first time that I have to take a written test to get an license (except when I was a teenager) from a new state. That stinks... Here I was having a wonderful hair day and thought let me hurry up and go get my license since I'm having a great hair day... NOT... I have to read a book and then take a test. POOPIE....

OK... for the most important issues....

Walk a thon 2006... ANY IDEA's.... Which would be the best city for you?... I live closest to Dayton but am willing to do what I can from here for a walk in Columbus... Any thoughts?...
angelkat

Re : OK Buckeyes.....Check in time..... (AND )

Postby bethaniesmommy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 00:19 am

That's weird!!! It must just be because of moving from another state (although that doesn't make sence) cause I haven't had to take a written test to renew my license.

Still no good ideas but I will ask around to see if anyone knows of a good park or anything in Columbus or at least that area.

Need any help just let me know what I can do.
bethaniesmommy

Postby angelkat » Fri Jul 15, 2005 09:26 am

Thanks Sarah!...

If you transfer from another state you have to take a written exam not the driving part (Thank God - since I'm really still a Jersey Driver (as my DH calls me LOL)).

angelkat

Postby tahoe4 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 03:31 pm

Not sure what to tell you about the driver's license test. I've always lived in Ohio so when I originally got my license there was a written portion and a driving test. For renewing you won't need to take a test.

I vote for WAT in Columbus, but I could do Dayton, too. I went to the Toledo one this past May and the girls did a great job putting it together. Unfortunately it was a 3-hour drive for me, which was a bit much. I'm hoping for a closer one this year.

I work full time but I'm willing to help as much as I can. Let me know...
tahoe4

Postby mommyto5inohio » Thu Jul 28, 2005 08:19 pm

I wasn't happy about having to take the written part of the test either. I actually went 2.5 years from when we moved here until I finally switched to an Ohio driver's license. Not good, I know!
mommyto5inohio

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Sep 06, 2005 02:55 pm

Ideas The trail along Olentangy River Road ...
Walk around OSU campus, start at university hospital and walk all over campus, one of the largest campuses in the U.S.,
I wish I could remember the name of the park just north of I-270 off of
High Street but a nature walk would be great too

Just thoughts from a former buckeye lol

TB
timelessbeauty

Return to Ohio