Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Hello Tennessee

Re : Hello Tennessee

Postby lucyann_k » Fri Oct 15, 2004 07:51 am

Alimarie, well I did not make it to the event at the Womens Hospital this weekend. I guess I will just keep on my path. I am going to give this clomid one more month and that is it.

Talk to you soon
Annaleese

Tennessee Coordinator
TTC #2
William J. Kennedy
12/15/02 - 2/4/03
Born 10 Weeks Early Pre-E
lucyann_k

Postby alimarie » Sun Oct 17, 2004 02:20 pm

annaleese,

I hope this is your month! i know it is so frustrating! i know i am out this month. we only were able to bd once this fertile period. stinks. we had travelling that ate into most of our time and it wasn't possible! maybe next month.

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

TTC #2
alimarie

Postby donna rayburn » Sun Oct 24, 2004 01:20 am

Hi! I am Donna. I have chronic hypertension. Before having my first child I had met someone that had developed preeclampsia. She too had lost her baby. Because of my conversation with her, I started a couple of years out, before trying to get pregnant, researching and interviewing doctor's. I was blessed that my first pregnancy was a success. But, I am aware that each pregnancy is different.

My husband has a long time friend that was never diagnosed with preeclampsia and as a result now has conjestive heart failure. I believe education is important. I am new to Oxford, MS and interested in getting involved in Memphis or northern Oxford.

I am trying to get pregnant again, therefore I am looking for a perinatologist in the Memphis or North MS area. However, my doctor in Houston,TX (who I think is wonderful) suggested I continue with him. My husband and I are in a dilemma. Any names of great doctor's?

Donna Rayburn
donna rayburn

Postby alimarie » Mon Oct 25, 2004 07:46 am

Donna,

Hi, I can't help you with a peri's name. I am not sure who is in our area. I have a great OB but I am not sure about an actual peri. Sorry but i wanted to say Welcome!

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

TTC #2
alimarie

Postby donna rayburn » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:56 am

AliMarie,

Thank you. So, you have a great OB. Would you recommend him/her? Are they in Memphis?

Donna
donna rayburn

Postby alimarie » Mon Oct 25, 2004 08:55 pm

yes, i forget the name of the group but my actual dr is Dr. Stern. My mom sees Kristin Miller in the same office. she loves her as well. I would recommend them. He made me feel confident that if i developed Pre-e again they would be on top of it. I'm sorry, did you say you are TTC? I am too! Annaleese from our area just announced that she is! Maybe we are next! I am on my period now so heading for another round of trying. What about you? How long have you been trying and such?

TTC #2
alimarie

Postby alimarie » Mon Oct 25, 2004 08:56 pm

oh, yeah, they are in memphis. they have offices at the germantown methodist hospital and baptist women's hospital

TTC #2
alimarie

Postby carolh » Tue Oct 26, 2004 08:13 am

Donna -

You can also check the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine website and use the physician locator to see who is in your area.

www.smfm.org

Hope this helps!
Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
National Group Coordinator
Ann Arbor
carolh

Postby donna rayburn » Tue Oct 26, 2004 06:20 pm

Hi AliMarie & Carol,

Yes, I am trying TTC. I should find out by the 8th of November if I am preg.. Thanks for referring your doc & website. I am going to Houston for a month to help care for my mom. When I return, I plan to schedule appointments with several doctor's. I'll keep you posted on the TTC outcome. Good luck TTC. Donna
donna rayburn

Postby alimarie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 07:39 am

Thanks donna,

Good luck to you and hope you have a good month.

TTC #2
alimarie

PreviousNext

Return to Tennessee