Southern California update?

Southern California update?

Postby carolh » Thu Aug 12, 2004 07:27 pm

Hi Julie (and other S.CA ladies!) -

Just wanted to check in with you and get some feedback on what's been happening in your chapter/region lately. I'm trying to finally make some progress in observing/monitoring/leading all the state/regional groups to make our efforts a bit more organized across the country.

Julie - take a look at my post in the Diva Network section (Calling all Divas) and give me your comments/feedback/questions. I would also love to hear an update on southern California!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
Director of Chapter Development
Ann Arbor
carolh

Re : Southern California update?

Postby julie f » Fri Aug 13, 2004 00:56 am

Hey Carol!

Personally, it has been a crazy summer over here for me so, there has not been too much activity going on in Southern California... I actually emailed Carrie for an updated list yesterday and when I get it next week, will be sending out an email to the group to see about a meeting in early Fall.

On an encouraging note (although I wish preeclampsia stayed far away from these women), we have seen such an increase in Southern CA members on the Forums over the past six months since our first meeting. In my County alone, I know of five new members.

Southern CA members, if you have not already registered with the Preeclampsia Foundation, please do so to ensure that your email address gets on my list. After the email is sent out next week, I will post here as well in case I have missed anyone.

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Miracle in progress... #2 is due February 2005!!!

Southern California Coordinator
julie f

Re : Southern California update?

Postby carolh » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:36 pm

Hey Julie -

I know all about those crazy summer days! I've had some myself.

I'm excited to finally be in contact with you and all the other state coordinators. I hope to organize some sort of real time 'chat' or mabye a conference call if needed to connect with everyone and get the brochure project kicked off. Glad to hear you're adding more members.....hopefully many of them will become active participants!

Talk with you soon,
Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
Director of Chapter Development
Ann Arbor
carolh

Return to California