We're going to be in Mobile next Wednesday

We're going to be in Mobile next Wednesday

Postby hannahsmom » Thu Nov 18, 2004 04:57 pm

I posted this in the parents for preemies section, but Hannah and I are going to be interviewed on Lite Mix 99.9 next Wednesday. They're doing a radiothon for the children's miracle network benefiting USA. I used to live in Mobile and love to go visit when I can. I think we'll make a stop at the NICU. I'll let you know how it goes!

Suzanne
Mommy to Miss Hannah Rose
26.5 weeker born 8/24/01
severe pre-e & IUGR
1 pound, 1 ounce
12 inches
Miracles do happen!
hannahsmom

Re : We're going to be in Mobile next Wednesday

Postby carolh » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:07 pm

Hey Suzanne -

Very exciting for you and Hannah to get this opportunity to share her important story! It will not only benefit the childrens miracle network but by mentioning preeclampsia and the PF you will be helping immensely to raise awareness for our cause. Have a great trip and enjoy reconnecting with the hospital and staff in the NICU that was such a part of your lives!

Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
National Group Coordinator
Ann Arbor
carolh

Postby lgw » Fri Nov 19, 2004 06:13 am

Suzanne:
How exciting. Maybe we can get together for lunch or just to meet in person. I apologize for not getting by the zoo on Halloween, but our plans changed at the last min. and we were unable to attend the pumpkin carving party. Let me know what your schedule is. My office is just about 1.5 miles from USA.
Leslie

lgw
pe & hellp-21wks

lgw

Postby mayasmom » Fri Nov 19, 2004 06:16 am

Hi Suzanne,

That's great! Do you know what time the interview will be on? I want to be sure to have my radio on.

Wendy
Mom to Maya, 2/11/00, PE @ 32 1/2 weeks
Lil'Angel, 5/19/04, Miscarriage @ 9 1/2 weeks
Bun in the oven due 3/2/05
mayasmom

Postby lgw » Fri Nov 19, 2004 06:27 am

Wendy, Let's both plan on getting together w/ Suzanne if she and Hannah have time. You were starting to worry me as I sent you an email earlier this week, and have not heard back.
Leslie

lgw
pe & hellp-21wks

lgw

Postby iansmom » Fri Nov 19, 2004 06:48 am

Wow! That is so exciting, Suzanne!! I just read the other post about the gym - I am so sorry, I hope things work out well. I wish I was going to be in town so we could all get together, but I will be in Montgomery. I am thinking about visiting the NICU there - strange coincidence??

Leslie & Wendy, thanks so much for taking time to come meet me in Mobile. I am sorry I have been out of touch since. I can't wait until we can all get together. We should plan something soon.

Ian 12/26/01 - 26 weeks P/E & HELLP
Drew 6/22/04 - 36w 6d Chronic hypertension & IUGR
iansmom

Postby lgw » Fri Nov 19, 2004 08:03 am

Jackie, I've been meaning to email you too. When we were ready to leave the environmental studies center, we walked over to tell you bye, but you had a audience of about 5 kids at the time, and I didn't want to bother you. It was great meeting you and I want us all to get together soon.
Leslie

lgw
pe & hellp-21wks

lgw

Postby mayasmom » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:45 am

Leslie, Getting together on Wednesday sounds good to me. I actually get off from work at noon that day, so anytime that afternoon is good for me. I thought I sent you an e-mail, oh well, this week has been crazy at work. I'm fine, just waiting on the results from the cardiologist. The ultrasonographer that did the echocardiogram was pregnant too and she was kind enough to take a look at the baby and said everything looked good to her. I always feel so relieved when I see the baby moving around.

Suzanne, Will you have any free time on Wednesday?

Wendy
Mom to Maya, 2/11/00, PE @ 32 1/2 weeks
Lil'Angel, 5/19/04, Miscarriage @ 9 1/2 weeks
Bun in the oven due 3/2/05
mayasmom

Postby hannahsmom » Fri Nov 19, 2004 07:35 pm

Yes! Leslie and Wendy - we would love to get together with you! Our interview is going to be between 8am and 9am, then we are going to stay and help answer phones for the telethon until about 11:00. The telethon is at the Lite Mix studio near the mall. A friend of mine is most likely coming with Hannah and me to help out, because there is no way I could answer phones for three hours with my VERY active child begging for my attention!
So, lunch sounds great! We can meet you ladies wherever you would like!

Jackie - I hope you can meet up with some other members of our group in Montgomery. Yeah, the gymnastics thing is bumming me out. It's the guy who ran her birthday party at the gym. We're going to her regular lesson tomorrow and we'll see how that goes.

Suzanne
Mommy to Miss Hannah Rose
26.5 weeker born 8/24/01
severe pre-e & IUGR
1 pound, 1 ounce
12 inches
Miracles do happen!
hannahsmom

Postby lgw » Mon Nov 22, 2004 05:51 am

How exciting. Suzanne, what time do you want to meet? Wendy, what time is good for you? I'm flexible.

lgw
pe & hellp-21wks

lgw

Next

Return to Alabama