Planing Memorial Birthday Party....

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Planing Memorial Birthday Party....

Postby angelkat » Tue Nov 25, 2003 04:12 pm

Dh and I are in the middle of planning Katlyne's first birthday party. We had asked all of our family and friends to donate lullibye tapes and CD's for the NICU where Katlyne spent her life. She loved listening to music and we hope we bring a smile to a little baby or family lives. In planning we discussed the party with the hospital and now has turned into a HUGE event!... We are having a balloon release to honor her and the babies (and families) we got to know while we were there. I'm in the middle of making choc teddy bear lolly pops for the nurses that became family. The Beanie Baby company donated 100 beanie babies in Katlyne memory for her party. I hope to be able to deal with the day by celebrating her life and to rejoy what she means to us and how blessed we were to have her in our life....

Hugs
~T

Mommy to
Drew(12)
Ky (10)
and our Angel Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03) forever in our hearts and thoughts
http://www.forevernetwork.com/Archive/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=%2FArchives%2FMountHope&CFID=1089289&CFTOKEN=79068509
angelkat

Re : Planing Memorial Birthday Party....

Postby momathelete » Thu Nov 27, 2003 09:10 pm

What a beautiful event. I think the day will be lovely, such an outpour of love all around. I will be thinking of your family on that day and I pray that you will be surrounded by caring and loving embraces.

Michelle
mom to Cole Thomas -former 28.5 weeker (3-5-99, 3 lbs)due to HELLP and Madelaine Grace "Lainey" -former 29.5 (10-11-01, 3lbs 4oz)weeker due to Pre-E and had PIH with Elisabeth Rose (Ella) -37 weeker,born June 30th 2003 weighing 5 lbs 12 oz and beautiful.
momathelete

Postby julie f » Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:51 pm

What a very special way to celebrate your daughter's life.

Julie
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26 weeks due to severe pe
julie f

Postby sweetiesuzy » Fri Dec 05, 2003 06:38 am

T ~
I have wanted to let you know that I prayed for you when Kat was born and sick in the hospital. I am good friends with Mary from another board you go to. I don't want to be too specific here, but she had let me know about what had happened for you. I had lost my baby Chloe 9 days after her baby. That is how we met. I guess my point is that you are often on my mind and in my prayers. When I saw you here it was like a divine appointment! I think Kat's memorial sounds beautiful! I am so pleased that different organizations are donating in memory of something so important and priceless.

Please feel free to email me anytime.
HUGS,
Suzanna
sweetiesuzy

Return to Grief and Loss