It Has Been Quiet...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
sweetiesuzy

Re : It Has Been Quiet...

Postby sweetiesuzy » Thu Nov 13, 2003 04:08 pm

Kim,
It is so hard when other people were due at the same time you were. When I was pregnant with Chloe, Jennifer Aniston was pregnant on the tv show friends. I hated it because she had the baby at the time Chloe should have been born healthy. Plus so many other people got pregnant after Chloe died. It was so painful because no one seemed to understand. I had to go through Thanksgiving and Christmas that year just right after her death. I have vauge memories of it all. It was as if I was living a surreal existence. I do feel that William would want you to go on with life. But remember to let yourself do whatever it is you need to do to grieve. That is so important. I know so many women who didn't grieve and then found themselves starting the process 3 and 4 years down the road. I guess it creeps up on you eventually.
Well... I am sending you lots of hugs and keeping precious William in my thoughts.
Suzanna

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." - Thoreau

DS 3/25/95
DD Stillbirth 10/26/01
DS 12/30/02

kimb

Re : It Has Been Quiet...

Postby kimb » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:18 pm

Yes - it has been quiet here. There is a LOT coming up and I just keep hoping my fears are worse than the reality. One week from today was Williams due date - so far I am doing pretty well - have made it thru the guy across the hall at work having their baby - and when I first found out I was pregnant the traffic lady in the afternoon on the radio station I listen to was always talking about her daughter being preg - she had her baby yesterday and they all kept talking about it on the radio. So happy for others joy but so hard when you were to have been having the same and will not. My husband and I had already told his family we would prob not participate in the holidays - but that is turning around and we are making plans - I have to go on with my life - William would want it that way. I have already bought snowmen ornaments with Mike, mine and Williams names on them for the tree - and want to find a special angel ornament for William. I'm going to try hard to focus on the happy things about the holidays while remembering my little angel. Hope everyone else is doing well.

sweetiesuzy

It Has Been Quiet...

Postby sweetiesuzy » Wed Nov 12, 2003 04:28 pm

It has been so quiet here. I pray and hope you are all doing OK with the holidays fast approaching. It can be a really tough time of the year - especially right after a loss. Please know that I think of you all and I am sending BIG HUGS to everyone.

Suzanna

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." - Thoreau

DS 3/25/95
DD Stillbirth 10/26/01
DS 12/30/02

Return to “Grief and Loss”