How did the WAT go in CA???

How did the WAT go in CA???

Postby keneke68 » Sat May 20, 2006 10:59 pm

Hi Julie,

How did the WAT go today? I was thining about all of you walking for our little angels.

Denise[:)]
keneke68

Re : How did the WAT go in CA???

Postby sandy » Sat May 20, 2006 11:41 pm

Denise,
Thank you to you and the others who were thinking of us today.

Julie did an EXCELLENT job organizing the walk in Santa Barbara! I'll let her reply with the official stats.

I'll just say that the weather was perfect, the walk had beautiful scenery, everyone there was so nice, and everything seemed to go without any complications.

Thank you Julie, all the Santa Barbara walkers, their support systems(family, friends, even some dogs), the sponsors, and to the general public.
sandy

Re : How did the WAT go in CA???

Postby julie f » Sun May 21, 2006 10:44 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to log on sooner - trust me, I wanted to jump on here the minute the walk was over to tell you what a GREAT success it was!!! We've had family in town that came for the walk and things have just now settled down!

I don't have all the totals yet, Dh and I hope to sit down tonight and figure that all out. But like Sandy said, the weather was perfect and the support was amazing.

It rained the night before the walk, I was so nervous... The morning of the walk was beautiful, amazing. It has rained all day today, the day after the walk. I have to think that our angels were looking out for us, and that they cleared the sky that morning.

I will post the totals as soon as we can calculate everything. It was just a great, great day. I am already looking forward to next year!
julie f

Return to California