Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Meet & Greet

Meet & Greet

Postby allic » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 pm

I'm hoping to get a group together on April 1st at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. My husband won't be there, but husbands are welcome!!! Let me know how many people would like to join us and maybe we can get a group rate. Hope to see you there!

allic

Re : Meet & Greet

Postby noahsmom » Wed Mar 28, 2007 09:45 pm

Hi Alli,

Are you still trying to get a group together at the Lowry Park Zoo? I'd be interested. We live in St. Petersburg, so we're fairly close.

Sarah
noahsmom

Postby angelkat » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Alli,

My dad lives VERY VERY close to Lowry Park.... Wish I could be there. Have a great time!
angelkat

Postby josiah1112 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 07:09 am

Alli,

This is an extremely busy weekend.I will not be able to be there.Hope you all have a great time!!

PS- T - I teach very close to the Lowry Park Zoo:)
josiah1112

Postby angelkat » Thu Mar 29, 2007 09:56 am

Gloria,

I really need to get down there to visit my Dad and of course YOU (along with those handsome men of yours!)

Everytime I make plans to go down there its seems my Dad is headed back up to Jersey.

One day SOON I will be there I promise!
angelkat

Postby allic » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:39 am

When you get down to Florida, we'll have to plan something, like we did when Missy visited all of us!

Gloria, I'm sorry you can't make it! It would have been fun catching up with you!

Anyone else who can make it, we're meeting at 10am at the little bird pond by the membership booth...to the right as you enter the zoo. Hope to see you all there!
allic

Postby allic » Thu Apr 05, 2007 09:02 pm

We had a great time at the zoo last weekend! It was nice to meet and share stories with PE sisters...and Jason! [;)] We're going to try to make this a monthly event. We're thinking of doing a barbeque at Fort DeSoto Park in St. Pete next month. We're just trying to nail down a date. Anyone interested, keep checking this thread for details. [:)]
allic

Postby allic » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:23 pm

APRIL MEET AND GREET

April 29, 2007
Fort Desoto Park in St. Petersburg
Time will be determined when we figure out who's coming.
Bring something to cook on the grill, drinks and a side to share.

I'm coming up from Punta Gorda - over an hour's drive, so hopefully a bunch of you will be able to meet with the rest of us!

It should be a fun beach/barbeque day for Florida's Preeclampsia survivors!!!

If you need more information, please post here or email me! Hope to see you there!

Love,
Alli
allic

Postby josiah1112 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 09:51 pm

Hi Alli!

Punta Gorda already,huh?
I will mention it to my husband and see what he says.We've been insanely busy over here but it's all good.
I hope you all are doing well and settling in.I will post later.
josiah1112

Postby liza » Fri Apr 20, 2007 05:04 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give an update on the Family Picnic @ Ft. DeSoto...I am helping Alli organize this since she has so much going on! Anyways, we are going to try to get there early and get some picnic tables and grills. We were too late (plus not a big enough group) to reserve anything. We are going to try to set up @ East Beach. When you get to where you have to turn left or right, turn left. We will try to bring some balloons or something to help us stand out! If you have any lawn chairs or small folding tables that would be great to bring too!

If people want to start coming around 10 am that would be great. We are planning on spending the day. Please bring something to cook on the grill, drinks and a side to share.

Please let us know if you plan on coming! If you are, I will give you our cell phones so that no one gets lost!

Hope to see you all! :)

liza

Next

Return to Florida