Help me fill in the gap here. I have a few reasons, what are yours?
1) because I had PE and HELLP and I want to see it Wiped OUT
2) because I want to help prevent my kids from having to deal with it
3) I love to help people, whether it's through providing information, talking about experiences and sharing, touching a life through outreach, I love it
4) I don't work and this is fun to keep my skills honed, work at my own pace but keep up with new innovations and technological advances to help bring about change
5) to learn... learn as much as I possibly can about PE and HELLP and How I, just one person, can make BIG strides in helping to raise awareness and bring attention to a much needed cause
I am curious, what makes others of you volunteer?
I enjoy talking to other members
I love to crochet items I know will be appreciated
I like being busy
Someone should be doing it, why not me?
For all the volunteers we have in this Foundation, I want to THANK YOU for the job you do! You put in many hours, lots of heartfelt emotion, donate hard earned money to help make life that much better for the next woman/child. Thank You! You are appreciated!