How's the conference going? w a small update on me

How's the conference going? w a small update on me

Postby ileana » Thu Aug 11, 2005 05:01 pm

So how's everything? I hope you guys are having fun.

I'm sorry, I chickened out at the last moment. I had some heart palpitatins last week and even though my doctor says there's nothing to worry about (yes he did take it seriously and did thyroid tests and asked me about it), I was scared to leave home.
The rest is all ok, growth is ok and my AFP is very good this time.

Paul left a message or two for Eleni yesterday... I guess her cell phone doesn't work there?

ileana

Re : How's the conference going? w a small update on me

Postby julie f » Thu Aug 11, 2005 08:06 pm

Ileana, I'm so glad that the heart plapitations turned out to be nothing to worry about. I don't blame you for staying home - that's why I missed the conference last year, I didn't want to travel unless it was for a doctor's appt [;)].

Hope everyone at the conference is having a GREAT time! I'm jealous!
julie f

Postby akemt » Thu Aug 11, 2005 09:50 pm

You're all good, Ileana! Maybe next year you can attend with Bob bouncing on your lap. I hope the palpitations go away and cause no more concern.

They're probably so busy (and chatty) at the conference that we haven't been given a second thought! Not that I'd blame them in the least...Dying to be there!
akemt

Postby angelkat » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:25 pm

Ileana, so glad the palpitations went away and no cause of concern. I would have stayed home also as the fears of being away from the Doctor would have done me in.

angelkat

Postby kdreher » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:55 pm

Hey...we were all worried about you and we missed having you hear. The conference has been really good, small group, but its been great getting to know everyone...we did a lot today - very draining, probably because we shared a lot and cried a lot..though very theraputic. I hope someday you all get to meet Eleni, Carol, and Jaime in person..they are such awesome women. (and sooooooo smart too!) We all head home tomorrow at some time, so I'm sure we'll check in soon.

Glad to read you are doing well.
kdreher

Return to Conferences