Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Spam coming from :forums@preeclampsia.org

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Spam coming from :forums@preeclampsia.org

Postby angell1581 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 09:49 am

by angell1581 (7 Posts), Tue Oct 27, 2009 09:49 am

This was sent to my email. is there away you can stop this person from sending these type of spam messgaes.?

You received the following message from: kthlawfirm (kthlawfirm@yahoo.com

You received the following message from: kthlawfirm (kthlawfirm@yahoo.com) At: http://preeclampsia.org/forum/ From Barr. KOH THONG HAUARD. (esq).LAW CHAMBERS LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE 20 JALAN TUN RAZAK KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIACall me via: +60102519157REPLY TO EMAIL: ( kthlawfirm@yahoo.com ) I got your contact from the Forum www.preeclampsia.org while searching for reliable person to make this deal with and i decided to contact you to know if it will be your interest to make this business with me. I am Barr. Koh Thong Hauard (esq).A personal attorney to my late client Mr. Abdullah A. Rahman who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia, Mr. Abdullah A. Rahman is a well known Philanthropist who died along with his entire family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50p.m. Before his died, he made a deposite of ( $5.200 000 00 million U.S. dollars) with a bank here and declare it as a belonging to his foreign partner. This deposit is under my supervission as his personal attorney who handle all his important documentations. as nobody comes for the claim of this money after his death with his families with the plane crash, So because this depsot is coming to an expiration to be diverted to Malaysia Government treasures as no body comes for the claim as the law demands here, i am indulde to plan for the claim of this money with a foreigner standing as foreign beneficiary as stated when the money was deposited. Therefore, i will be hoping to hear from you to express to me your interest to associate with me for making this claim for our mutual advantages.Yours Truly. Advocate Koh Thong Hauard Call me via: +60102519157Email: kthlawfirm@yahoo.com
angell1581

Re : Spam coming from :forums@preeclampsia.org

Postby sarab » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 am

by sarab (2950 Posts), Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 am

Hi Carissa,

Thanks for posting about this. We are aware of the problem and are looking in to it.

In the meantime, it appears that the emails were generated here at the forum, by someone using the "click to send email" link in your profile. This means that the person DOES NOT actually have your email address, and will not have it unless you respond. It's probably a no-brainer, but DO NOT respond to the message!

Thanks for your patience.
sarab
Site Admin

Postby sarab » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 am

by sarab (2950 Posts), Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 am

Update: just wanted to let you know that the spammer has been locked.

As always, please let us know if you receive something like this in the future. Thank you!
sarab
Site Admin

Postby lukesmom06 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 01:20 pm

by lukesmom06 (162 Posts), Tue Oct 27, 2009 01:20 pm

Thank you for taking care of this so quickly!
lukesmom06

Return to Ask an Administrator