Sharing Stories

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Sharing Stories

Postby tammy s » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:40 am

Hello I'm just wondering if you're still posting new stories about experiences with PE/HELLP? I sent in my story a couple of months ago and I see none have been added since the beginning of the new year so I thought maybe you weren't taking in any new stories. Please let me know.

Thanks
Tammy
tammy s

Re : Sharing Stories

Postby fiona » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:11 am

Tammy,

where did you send it? Normally, I'd suggest you post it directly into the HELLP forum.

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby mada » Sun Jul 23, 2006 04:29 pm

I thin you are talking about the "Share your Stories" Section. Ileana generally posts those and she is a very busy lady and his a relatively new little guy. I am sure she will get to it when she gets a chance. Thanks for sharing!!!
mada

Postby fiona » Sun Jul 23, 2006 05:43 pm

Sorry Tammy,

I misunderstood. Let me look into it for you.
fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby tammy s » Sun Jul 23, 2006 05:46 pm

Thanks for your replies. Yes I sent it to the "Share Your Stories" part. I'll try posting it in the HELLP forum. I'm glad Ileana has a little one to be kept so busy by so if she never has time to post another story it's absolutely FINE with me. A little one is way more important to take care of and enjoy!!

Thanks again for the replies.
Tammy
tammy s

Postby ileana » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:45 am

Hi All,

I'm sorry about the immense delay in getting the stories posted. I do store them all and hope to be able to put them all up shortly hopefully in a better format: with search capabilities, etc.

At Dulcian we have now someone that is working on the Foundation's website full time. He installed the Chat and is working on getting it working smoothly for everyone, he's working on a survey instrument for the Foundation, and setting up the IT infrastructure for the Saving Grace event. Right after comes the new registration form and the stories are included with that.

So I hope that within a couple of weeks we will be able to restore the automatic submission of stories and we'll have someone start adding in the stories that I received but were not posted.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!
ileana

Postby alya879 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 01:19 pm

I sent mine in about 6 wks ago and it too has not been posted... ?
alya879

Return to Ask an Administrator