I Started Weight Watchers

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

Re : I Started Weight Watchers

Postby leighann » Tue Nov 04, 2003 09:38 am

I'm on WW too.

High was 226 (well real high right before delivery was 242). I am now 210, and weigh Thursday. I know I'm down a few more.

Keep losin girls, I will check in here to see how everyone is doing!

I'm on the flex points program, so 34 a day plus 35 flexpoints a week.

Leighann 26
DH-Charles 30
DD- Gabrielle Marie born 7/23/03, 12:45am at 37.5 weeks due to pre-e
She weighed 6lb 8oz and was 18 inches long!
http://www.imagestation.com/members/mrslmfuller Click that link to see my imagestation albums
leighann

Postby jennie » Thu Nov 06, 2003 05:46 am

Hi Girls!!

Just a check in, I have to tell you, the only downside to this "lifestyle change" is the GAS!!!! My hubby cant stand it!! This morning I told him either love me smelly or love me chubby!!! hehehe. OH, and dont even go there with the Kashi cereal!!! Low in points but dangerous. I wonder if beano would work. I am a nurse, and worked a night shift last night and passed gas in my patients room ( they were unconcious ) because it was so embarrassing, at least if someone came in the room, they would think it was the patient and not me.[:D][:D]

Leighann, I dont know how the flex points work, if you have time, could you give me a description. And, are you still nursing? I saw that I get to increase my points for nursing, but havent really cause I feel like I am getting enough as it is. Good going on your loss!!! My big hurdle will be to stick with it, I have estimated it will take 7.5 months to lose the weight, less than being prego ( for most of us at least!! ).

Good to hear from all of you, sorry to gross you out with my flatus stories, we nurses have a sick sense of humor.[:p]

jennie-28
dh-34
chris-7/96-42weeks
alex- 12/00-39 weeks PIH
kelly- 7/9/03 - 38 weeks PIH/ with mild pe at the end.
jennie

Postby leighann » Fri Nov 07, 2003 07:12 pm

Jennie, that is soooo funny... I was constipated all through pregnancy and still a little bit after. Now I'm on WW and I go once a day, or twice LOL

I am now 209!!! Started at 226. Loss of 17lbs! Woohoo!!!!

The flex points... they now give you a point target which is the low end of your points, so you have 35 total Flexpoints for the week. It's the same, but no banking points... you can use all 35, or don't use them at all. I always use them LOL. So normally I would have had a range of 34-39, but now they say my target is 34 and I can use 5 more a day, or just eat 34, and then use 10 more the next day... does it make sense?

Leighann 26
DH-Charles 30
DD- Gabrielle Marie born 7/23/03, 12:45am at 37.5 weeks due to pre-e
She weighed 6lb 8oz and was 18 inches long!
http://www.imagestation.com/members/mrslmfuller Click that link to see my imagestation albums
leighann

Previous

Return to After your baby is born .....