Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Where should we have our next get together?

Re : Where should we have our next get together?

Postby meg » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:14 am

Wendy, I have been to DP many times, but never have taken my kids yet. Yes, its awesome! We should definatly try to plan that one!
meg

Postby jenandtheboys » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:50 am

Ok, ladies, sounds like a plan is in the works for sure! It will be quite a drive for us, but I'm determined to do it. THe question is when. If it's in the summer, we could even stay overnight in Sptbg. with family and that would simplify the driving part. So, maybe end of May, early June, etc? We can go ahead and start looking at weekends to "reserve" on our own calendars if you want to and don't think that's too far in advance to be looking.

Yay! I'm so excited and think this will be a wonderful chance to integrate our SC and NC groups! WOO HOO, as Lori says! [:)]
jenandtheboys

Postby missgamecock » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:28 am

Cassie when are you going to post pics??????
missgamecock

Postby cassie05 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:46 am

I only wish I could post some pics, my computer has been acting up so bad lately....it even crashed AGAIN last week, and so I lost everything AGAIN! Now i cant find the disk for my printer, so I cant scan anything. I might just have to send some pics to my mom and have her post them for me. This computer is about to be thrown out the window[}:)]
cassie05

Postby missgamecock » Wed Jan 18, 2006 02:28 pm

you can download the drivers from the website of the company that makes the hardware. :)
missgamecock

Postby lorelei » Wed Jan 18, 2006 09:58 pm

Sounds ok to me girls. We are up for about anything. I would want to bet that Joey would want our family to stay overnight though since the drive would be so long. That would be about 7 hours in one day in the car if we made it a day trip. Ooh, how about a weekend trip??
lorelei

Postby jenandtheboys » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:21 pm

You read my mind, girl. Especially if it's once school's out!!! Hey, how about Memorial Day weekend? That might work well for people who have "regular jobs" (lol), like non-teachers, etc because don't you get that Monday off? Anyway, everyone check your calendars and see what we think! WOO HOO!
jenandtheboys

Postby lorelei » Thu Jan 19, 2006 07:52 am

That weekend won't work for us bc we will be on vacation. But if the majority can do it then, then don't worry about us. If we are trying to include NC too (which is a great idea!!) there may not be a date that works for every single person. We will be leaving the Tuesday before Memorial Day and will come home on the Sunday before it.
lorelei

Postby jenandtheboys » Thu Jan 19, 2006 08:39 am

You're right that it will be hard to accommodate everyone's schedules, but we're certainly going to try and there are lots of other weekends. Once we hit the end of July things become tough for us due to summer marching band camps starting up, but most of June is ok, some of July as well. Let's just keep the idea "percolating" and we'll come up with something! [:)]
jenandtheboys

Postby meg » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:11 am

well, just about any Sat is ok with us since we dont need to stay overnight, KWIM?
meg

Previous

Return to South Carolina