Spring-time meeting?

Spring-time meeting?

Postby meg » Sun Nov 20, 2005 08:09 am

Well, it seems like we are all ending up too busy for a winter gathering?! Is that right? What about Spring? Cassie do you think you would be able to travel like to Columbia? I know alot will depend on how your health is looking at that point...
Anyway, I just wanted to throw the idea out there for a Spring meeting...
meg

Re : Spring-time meeting?

Postby cassie05 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 09:14 am

I dont know if I will be able to travel at that point. I have this sneaking feeling that bedrest will come sooner than I expect, especially with all this added stress lately.
cassie05

Postby meg » Sun Nov 20, 2005 09:40 am

{HUGS} Of course you have to do whats best for the little one! We all understand that! Hopefully this pregnancy will be healthier than anyone imagines! :D
meg

Postby cassie05 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 09:50 am

Yeah that would be nice...I wonder what the 3rd trimester is like LOL
cassie05

Postby jenandtheboys » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:38 am

Hi, guys. Is January (like we had talked of before) out of the question? I still had "penciled in" January 14, which I think was the last date we mentioned........or maybe I'm just crazy, or dreamed it all! lol

Seriously, January is still ok with us, and selected other dates in Feb./March will work. I do want you to be able to come, Cassie, if possible, so I guess the sooner the better, right? Let's see what Lori thinks too.

[:)]
jenandtheboys

Postby meg » Sun Nov 20, 2005 01:12 pm

Oh LOL! I forgot all about that date! That could work ;)
meg

Postby cassie05 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 03:53 pm

Sooner is definatly better than later for me.
cassie05

Postby lorelei » Sun Nov 20, 2005 07:34 pm

I'm game for whatever girls! Things are crazy here right now w/the holidays etc coming up. We are hosting Thanksgiving this year for the first time and I have been cleaning like a madwoman..not to mention they are cleaning out my Nana's house and I am getting stuff left and right. They should be delivering her big ole china cabinet to my house sometime this week...It's bittersweet really to have it..She's had it for as long as I can remember..it's in cherry wood, which is what is in my dining room...I think it will be lovely in there...

Ok, now what was the topic of this thread...lol..sorry got sidetracked.

Anyway, January, March, I don't care...We are pretty flexible so anything is fine. Are we still talking about the museum?

I've been emailing w/Carol regarding the conference. I'd so love to do it somewhere in SC if we could swing it. It would be a lot of work for me and I hope it's something I can pull off if we go this route.
lorelei

Postby missgamecock » Sun Nov 20, 2005 08:03 pm

Lori you mean you have to clean house????? I thought you had house cleaning fairys because your pics of your house are always SPOTLESS. LOL. Can you come clean mine too pretty please???
missgamecock

Postby lorelei » Sun Nov 20, 2005 08:17 pm

LOL..Yeah, I wish I had a house cleaning fairy. I'm a freak..I was down on my hands and knees cleaning under the dishwasher, fridge, and oven earlier...Don't ask me why...It's not as if anyone is going to be under them looking. I was cleaning a little around the baseboards and I noticed some dust so I actually took the front part of the fridge off and vacuumed it out..DH was at church so he missed that..he'd of just rolled his eyes at me. When he talked to his mom this morning she told him to tell me not to kill myself cleaning house for all of them coming over..guess she knows me way too well. lol

And to think it'll all be in vain by the time Thanksgiving night rolls around...ugh...
lorelei

Next

Return to South Carolina