Saturday in the park

Saturday in the park

Postby miracle3 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 09:26 am

I wanted to let everyone know how Saturday in the park went. I had a great time and passed out tons of information. I had 26 people sign up to say that they were interested in receiving more information about our walk a thon/efforts in Ohio. I had a total of 7 people approach me who had suffered from Preeclampsia or knew someone that had. There were a few that were very excited about our website!!

I also learned something new. I met a woman yesterday while I was doing my booth that had preeclampsia in 1989. She was exstatic to know that there is a foundation to help find a cure and support those affected by preeclampsia. She said her doctor told her she was sick but didn't tell her what she had. Her first question to me was if I had a support group here in Marion. I told her thats one of the things I am trying to accomplish but I am in the process of trying to find more people willing to participate. She said she was interested in a support group and gave me all her information. Yesterday I learned that even after 17 years the PE experience still is as much apart of your everyday life just as if it happened yesterday. I know my worst experience was just a little over 1 yr ago and I always had hope that some of the feelings I had toward this disorder might disappear.

I am committed to forming a support group in my area. Not for me but for everyone who has ever suffered.

All in all Ohio I think this event was a great success!!!
miracle3

Re : Saturday in the park

Postby angelkat » Mon Sep 04, 2006 08:24 am

Danielle,

Sounds like a WONDERFUL DAY for you! Great WORK!...
angelkat

Return to Ohio