Postby julie f » Wed Mar 07, 2007 05:06 pm

Jazz for Peace Concert Event
to benefit the Preeclampsia Foundation

by Rick DellaRatta and Jazz for Peace

Saturday, August 25, 2007
5:30PM
Silhouette Jazz Club
245 E. Olive Blvd.,Burbank, CA

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!! Discount price of $25.* (Price at the door, $35)

JFP benefit concernt series has raised funds, publicity and awareness for over 400 non-profit organizations. JFP's educational program brings jazz into schools and donates musical instruments to underprivileged children. DellRatta is an international jazz pianist, vocalist and composer, who has won numerous awards. Most recently, DellaRatta was recognized in March 2007 by The Foundation Center as one of the top musician philanthropists of our time, along with Bono (U2), Peter Gabriel and Sting. DellaRatta's talents have been summed up when he was referred to as "Mr. Jazz" by President George W. Bush.

Contact Jill, event coordinator, mom2tylerfaithdylan@yahoo.com

Looking forward to seeing you there!

*In addition, $10 minimum food beverage purchase.
julie f

Re : Jazz for Peace Benefit

Postby sandy » Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 am

Jill,
How is the "Jazz for Peace" event planning going?
sandy

Postby for faith » Tue Jun 05, 2007 04:48 pm

Things are going pretty well, thanks Sandy!!!! So far just have Julie :) with tickets from the forum. Hoping that the WAT will bring in some supporters.

If anyone is interested in tickets and/or willing to hand out flyers to anyone, please email me, I would love to get the word out about the concert to hopefully bring in donations for PF, but more importantly to me, bring the knowledge of PE to everyone!!!!
for faith

Postby julie f » Mon Aug 06, 2007 04:39 pm

Just wanted to bump this up!

If you're in the area, or have friends/family in the area - please share this post and join us for a GREAT night!!

I hope to see many of you there!
julie f

Postby julie f » Thu Aug 09, 2007 00:05 am

Bumping up again to say that I just sent an email to all CA members regarding this event. If you didn't get an email from California@preeclampsia.org, I don't have your contact info so make sure to let me know. I don't want you to miss out on any exciting happenings!
julie f

Postby for faith » Mon Aug 20, 2007 04:55 pm

Hi California members - Just bumping this up again. Saturday is the concert, please contact me if you can make it. Please see your latest email from Julie, there are some sponsored tickets available!!! We would love to get more members to come!!!
for faith

Postby lgw » Fri Aug 24, 2007 00:11 am

Hey Jill:
Just wanted to bumb this up again and thank you for putting together such an exciting event. I hope all you California members have a great evening. Wish I could come and don't forget to post an update for those of us who can't be there. Thanks for all your volunteer hours, and if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Leslie
lgw

Postby Dawn D » Mon Aug 27, 2007 00:33 am

looking forward to hearing how things went! Hope everyone (including you Jill) had a relaxing and wonderful time ;-)
Dawn D

Postby julie f » Tue Aug 28, 2007 00:04 am

I let Jill post the details but it was a great time! Good music and good food, Dh and I really enjoyed ourselves!
julie f

Postby for faith » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:39 am

Thanks, the Jazz for Peace was very nice. The concert was great and my friends & family really enjoyed themselves. I haven't tallied everything up, but there was definitely some nice support of PF and I was able to get awareness around to many who never even heard of Preeclampsia.

This was a great opportunity for local fundraising and awareness (as well as an enjoyable concert for all).

Best of luck with future local fundraising!!!!!
for faith

Return to California