*** Julie ***

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.
beth11

*** Julie ***

Postby beth11 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 03:11 pm

Re the thread below, did you ever receive my email? I tried to send it a couple of times, most recently October 18.

There still seems to be a problem with me receiving emails (i.e. some recently mentioned "blast" emails). Please let me know what you think - thanks!

Eleni's June update made me realize that I haven't been receiving emails with news items! I don't think that I checked any of the boxes when I registered (i.e to receive information or volunteer). Is there a way to change this?

Thanks!

julie f

Re : *** Julie ***

Postby julie f » Tue Jun 23, 2009 01:39 am

Beth,

I'm sending you an email!

Julie

beth11

Postby beth11 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 05:00 pm

Thanks Julie! I haven't received anything though. . . I wonder if your email got caught up in my spam filter? Although I checked and don't see it there. . . Let me know if you need another email address for me.

julie f

Postby julie f » Sun Jul 26, 2009 03:38 pm

Beth,

I just sent another, it will come from julie.feller@preeclampsia.org. If you haven't received it, can you email me at the address to make sure I've got your correct one?

Thanks!

Return to “Ask an Administrator”