Flu Shot

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Re : Flu Shot

Postby lisac » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:23 am

Catherine,
I only just now noticed your kind response. It couldn't have come at a better time as today is the one year anniversary date of losing my baby. There really isn't a more helpless feeling than not being able to save ones own child.
Thank you for reminding me that this outcome was beyond my control.

Hugs,
Lisa
lisac

Re : Flu Shot

Postby julie f » Wed Dec 03, 2003 03:00 pm

Catherine's words hit home for me as well. I was also in Hawaii, when I was 13 weeks. Then when I was 20 weeks I was in New York. At 23 weeks, my 3 year old niece came to stay for a week. At 25 weeks I was diagnosed and put in the hospital. As much as my doctor reassured me that nothing I did caused it, I still felt guilty or thought what if...

I will do things differently next time for sure but, I know that, what will be, will be. I just pray for a happy ending for us all.

Lisa, I hope that you are doing ok today. My thought are with you.

Julie
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26 weeks due to severe pe
julie f

Previous

Return to Ask the Experienced