Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Almost made it ..

Almost made it ..

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed May 04, 2005 07:26 pm

Well, I'm 38 wks and 1 day along. I almost made this pregnancy complete without incident of PE but not to be so. I called doctor a couple times this week in the past couple days because I have noticed my evening pressures climbing to a slight degree. Today it was confirmed that I was spilling 2+ protein. I've had a slight headache but then again, the weather has not been great for us with allergies lately. I am officially on bedrest as of last night and will be induced on Monday May 9th in the evening. This means little boy will most likely be born May 9th or May 10th. I'm not in the danger zone persay but I do know that this dysfunction, disease, beast can turn on a dime. This is my 3rd time to have PE and I am just very thankful I have made it further with this boy than I have ever gone. I had a BPP today and it showed that he is healthy and fine. He was sleeping but practicing his breathing. I could not have made it this far without the treatments, thoughts and prayers offered up by all of whom I know.

I pray my story has still been inspiring to those who wish to try and get pregnant again after loss. It can be done. I've been extremely protective of this pregnancy seeing it is a boy due to the loss of my other son in 2002. I do not regret my decisions to try try again and pray that I make it through this next weekend without incident.

I will continue to keep log of my progress. And as soon as I get a picture of this precious little one, I will have it posted. :-)

God Bless all the mommies out there and Happy Mother's Day in advance!

TB aka Sue
timelessbeauty

Re : Almost made it ..

Postby denise » Wed May 04, 2005 08:10 pm

Yay Sue!!! 38 weeks! I'm sorry to hear PE is showing it's ugly face to you again. I wish you the best of luck on the 9th for a quick L&D, you know we are thinking of you. Be sure to rest over the weekend.

-------
Denise (29) Co-coordinator for WI
Jason (32)
Ariana (24 months)5/3/03-just shy of 35 weeks: Class 1 HELLP
http://hometown.aol.com/oneyodafan/DeniseHomePage.htm
denise

Re : Almost made it ..

Postby angelkat » Wed May 04, 2005 08:25 pm

Sue,

I am so happy for you for getting this far before PE showing up!. I can't wait to hear about your little one being held in your arms!!!...

Keeping you in my prayers (as always)

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Return to Indiana