Hey ladies!! How are ya doing?

Hey ladies!! How are ya doing?

Postby denise » Fri Jan 28, 2005 07:45 pm

Just wondering how all of our WI members are doing with the start of the new year. I hope we can get some activities planned for 2005!

Anyone interested in spearheading the walk-a-thon for WI?[:D]

-------
Denise (28) Co-coordinator for WI
Jason (32)
Ariana (20 months)-born 5/3/03 at just shy of 35 weeks due to HELLP/PE

http://hometown.aol.com/scrapperlang/Home.htm
denise

Re : Hey ladies!! How are ya doing?

Postby mom2tori » Sat Jan 29, 2005 08:37 am

Things here are going along fine. Victoria started gymnastics and I am so proud of her. I am not thrilled with all the snow we have but I know it won't be here forever so that is a relief-I am awful driving in the snow. I can't wait to get together sometime since I missed the last meeting and want to meet everyone. The walk-a-thon sounds like fun.

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks
mom2tori

Re : Hey ladies!! How are ya doing?

Postby jenchar » Mon Jan 31, 2005 03:29 pm

Hi Denise,

We just had a bout of intestinal yuckiness go through our household but we survived. My girls are keeping me busy. Gracie is almost done potty training (with the exception of #2, which I'm told comes later anyway). Meghan is doing fair. She is very behind in her motor development so now I have to take her to physical therapy to help her catch up. Ah life with a micropreemie...

Anyway, I'd be happy to walk in the walk-a-thon, but I'm currently already the co-chair for the Wisconsin American Liver Foundation Liver Walk in June so I'm kind of booked already. Not sure if you recall, but both of my girls have Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency which is a genetic disorder that affects their liver/lungs.

So, pre-E is still very important to me too since it darn near took my life 2 times now. Eewww!!! ;)

Keep in touch!

Jen. B., mom of:
Grace (4/16/02), born at 34 weeks weighing 1775 grams
Meghan (5/3/04), born at 27 weeks weighing 725 grams
Survivors of Preeclampsia
Milwaukee, WI
jenchar

Return to Wisconsin