WI WAT This Saturday

WI WAT This Saturday

Postby kara » Wed May 10, 2006 01:31 pm

Any of you Wisconsinites coming to the walk this Saturday in Beaver Dam? I'm guessing Denise isn't coming. Alissa and I will be there.

Kara
kara
Forum Moderator

Re : WI WAT This Saturday

Postby jenchar » Wed May 10, 2006 01:59 pm

Can you please share the details Kara? I never received any information on the walk? Thanks!

Jen

quote:
Originally posted by AveryAnnsmom

Any of you Wisconsinites coming to the walk this Saturday in Beaver Dam? I'm guessing Denise isn't coming. Alissa and I will be there.

Kara

jenchar

Postby mom2tori » Wed May 10, 2006 05:01 pm

Jen, I feel so bad! I should have posted something before, sorry. The walk is much smaller than last year and Kara and I both have our hands full so there hasn't been as much emphasis on it that it deserves. It is being held at the same location as last year. Washington Elementary school in Beaver Dam. It will be at 9:30a.m. We don't have the same sponsors as last year and not nearly as many walkers but I am glad that we are still holding it. I have complete faith that next year will be MUCH better for us. I think Kara said she has about 5 walkers and I am hoping my 10 or so will all show up. We will have to see with the weather and that since it is supposed to rain that day.
mom2tori

Postby teenster3 » Sat May 13, 2006 11:17 am

I didn't know anything about this either but I work on Saturdays so I suppose I wouldn't have been able to make it anyways! :(
teenster3

Return to Wisconsin