Is Everyone Staying Warm?

Re : Is Everyone Staying Warm?

Postby mom2tori » Tue Feb 06, 2007 09:20 am

Our furnace broke last week. Not quite as cold as now but it still got pretty cold in here pretty fast so at 11pm we had to go sleep at MIL's until we could figure out who to call to fix it. There went a bunch of our tax refund money.
mom2tori

Postby jenchar » Thu Feb 08, 2007 00:09 am

I finally feel like I'm thawing out. haha It was a balmy 9 degrees today here in SE Wis.

My girls are good except for that ever annoying cold that just keeps going and going and going. :) Meghan is potty training now. It is a slow process so far. We got great news that Meghan's EI therapy is working great. Last year they thought that she definitely would be diagnosed with mild left-sided cerebral palsy, but now, she has mad such great strides, that they've revoked that idea. WOOHOO!

Gracie is enjoying kindergarten, but low and behold, she has developed many sensory issues. :( We're going to get her evaluated to determine what we need to work on. She has always been my enormously clumsy child, but this is ridiculous. DH calls her Dino (like from the Flintstones) since she is always way too rough and knocking us over or almost over backwards. Can you say Sensory Seeker???? haha I was a bit sad to have seen her do so well and then seem to have her being born premature sneak back up on us. Oh well, that is life for preeclampsia survivors. :)

I'm glad to hear everyone is still doing well. I'm hoping to be able to join you all in March, too.

Jen
jenchar

Postby denise » Thu Feb 08, 2007 08:42 am

Hey Jen! WTG Meghan!!! I can't believe she's potty training already, where does the time go. Sorry to hear that there are some sensory issues with Grace. Sometimes it seems like one hurdle conquered and another appears.

We have the cold again here too. I'm not sure if we've had a full week of "healthyness" since the holidays here. Hope everyone is better soon!

Would love to see you in March!!!
denise

Previous

Return to Wisconsin