Forum will be unreachable Sunday 10/17 - 10/22!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
sarab
Site Admin

Re : Forum will be unreachable Sunday 10/17 - 10/22!

Postby sarab » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am

I just found out that the forum should still be available to read, just not to post, add new information, etc. If you visit us during this time and need support or a question answered, you have a few options:

Visit our Facebook page, as Denise suggested above.

Call our office number: 800.665.9341. While someone may not answer immediately, we will be returning messages in a timely manner.

Email info@preeclampsia.org, or a contact Caryn or Heather, who have generously shared their contact info above. I am also available by email: sara.bulkley@preeclampsia.org

Thank you for your patience while we make this transition!

denise

Re : Forum will be unreachable Sunday 10/17 - 10/22!

Postby denise » Sun Oct 17, 2010 09:33 am

If you are on facebook, you can visit our facebook page in the meantime: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ears-To-Y ... 9881357937

You can chat it up there, post in the discussion section, ask questions, etc.

Please remember if you are not feeling well, please contact your care provider or visit your local emergency department immediately.

blythe

Forum will be unreachable Sunday 10/17 - 10/22!

Postby blythe » Sat Oct 16, 2010 08:34 pm

Here's my copy - paste of Sara's (our forum administrator's) announcement
http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40871

Please be aware that the forum will be completely offline and unavailable for a few days (possibly a week) beginning this Sunday, October 17th.

This is so our development team can migrate all of our existing forum data to the new forum - keeping all of our posts, profile information, and everything else intact. The new forum should be live and accessible late next week - hopefully by Friday or Saturday.

The new website will feature a single sign on feature. When a user logs on to the website, they will be automatically logged on to the forum as well. Because of this feature *everyone* will need to reset their passwords. The new forum will have instructions for this. It is a very simple process, and should only take a minute or two.

Again, this forum will not be accessible for several days beginning this Sunday. If, during this time, you are not feeling well, please contact your care provider or visit your local emergency department immediately.

Caryn has generously provided alternate contact information here:
http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40890

and I should be available periodically through the week at
heatherccurtis at gmail dot com
(make sure there's that extra 'c' in the middle for my middle name - there's a very nice, very confused heathercurtis out there who gets a lot of my mail)

And I agree with everyone else - the new site looks fantastic!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”