Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 07:12 pm
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: My sister is in intensive care, I need your info/tips,please
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5845
Thinking of your family. Hope your sister is improving! I was on life support for 7 days in a medically induced coma. I was in the ICU for 9 days and in the hospital a total of 19 days. I was the same as your sister, smaller size with anemia and had trouble conceiving my son. I had failure to my liv...
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 08:18 pm
- Forum: Pennsylvania
- Topic: Recent survivor of HELLP in Mont Co.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17716
Hi kateks, I am also a recent HELLP survivor from Lehigh County. I was induced at 38w3d with mild pre-eclampsia (protein in urine and swelling only). Within 24 hours of delivering my son through an emergency c-section, I developed HELLP, DIC along with liver, kidney, lung and heart failure. I was pl...