Posts not showing up in the right order & disappearing posts

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Posts not showing up in the right order & disappearing posts

Postby amandamm » Thu Nov 11, 2010 02:11 am

I have seen in a few posts they are not in order... like this post the original post is somewhere in the middle. The times match up, I think, I am guessing it is a time zone thing or something. Is there any way to fix this? I checked my user control panel, and I think everything is right in there.

also, the last 2 posts I made, I had to do again, because they didn't show up (including this one)
Mom to Addie & Evie, Pre-E x2 (34w6d & 37w2d)
due December 28, 2011!
In our hearts forever: missed miscarriage @ 10 weeks (July 2008) & miscarriage at 7 weeks (February 2009)

Addie Lu & Evie Too ~ Deda's Little Duds
amandamm

Re: Posts not showing up in the right order & disappearing p

Postby sarab » Sat Nov 13, 2010 08:57 pm

You are right, we have been having issues with the time stamps on posts - some not showing up at all, some showing up on the thread *ahead* of the original post, or - as it seems in the case of your thread here - being posted and then not showing up until later.

Thankfully, our IT guys have been hard at work on this problem, and we just heard this afternoon that these issues have now been resolved. The time zone is Eastern Daylight for everyone. We are still off an hour because of Daylight Savings, but they are hoping to have that sorted out early next week.

As always, if you notice anything else around the forum that needs tweaking, or are having any sort of technical issues, please post here in "Ask an Administrator", or shoot a quick email to: webmaster@preelcampsia.org

Thanks!
Sara (30), DH (32)

Maggie (7), 29w 2d due to severe preeclampsia
Logan (5), 32w, 6d due to severe preeclampsia and HELLP
sarab
Site Admin

Re: Posts not showing up in the right order & disappearing p

Postby amandamm » Fri Nov 19, 2010 01:03 pm

Hmmm.... I replied to this days ago... and now it is gone! hahaha!
Mom to Addie & Evie, Pre-E x2 (34w6d & 37w2d)
due December 28, 2011!
In our hearts forever: missed miscarriage @ 10 weeks (July 2008) & miscarriage at 7 weeks (February 2009)

Addie Lu & Evie Too ~ Deda's Little Duds
amandamm

Return to Ask an Administrator