hello again

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
sonja
Forum Moderator

Re : hello again

Postby sonja » Mon Apr 22, 638622 12:12 am

Hi! Like Caryn said it is so fun to see a familiar avatar come back.

Enjoy your little ones - isn't this age fun though? Mine are 7 1/2 and 5 - and we are just having a ball with them.

megansmom

Postby megansmom » Mon Apr 22, 638622 12:05 am

Frasiah - yes we did meet at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. We should do that again!

Julie - It is so hard to believe that my little B is 4! The time has gone so quickly. She is quite the handful, but we wouldn't have it any other way! I can't believe you are expecting another one. How are things going this time around? I will keep you in my prayers!

Caryn - My little princesses aren't so little anymore. Guess I need to put a new avatar on here.

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Sun Apr 21, 638622 1:17 pm

Hi Amanda! It's good to see your little princesses in your avatar again. :-)

julie f

Postby julie f » Sun Apr 21, 638622 9:52 am

Amanda,

Hey! Bethany is 4 - where does the time go?? Good to see you and glad that you are doing well!

frasiah
Forum Moderator

Postby frasiah » Sat Apr 20, 638622 6:05 pm

Amanda,
Good to see you, and yes we remember you... IIRC, you joined several of us that met for lunch sometime back at Cheesecake Factory... of course I could be wrong. Where has the time gone...

megansmom

hello again

Postby megansmom » Fri Apr 19, 638622 9:45 pm

Wow it has been so long since I have been on here. I've been browsing around tonight and realized how much I've missed you guys! You all probably don't remember me, but you helped me immensely prior to and through my second pregnancy. My little ones aren't so little anymore. Megan is 7 and 1/2 and going into the second grade. Bethany just turned FOUR! PE made a huge impact on my life, as it has for all of us here. I don't look at pregnancy the same. I had always planned on having 3 children, but am thrilled with my two. It is sad that there will be no more babies, but it's just too risky for me. Hopefully I will see you all around here more. I am going to try to get more involved with PE awareness.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”