Has anyone here ever gone into labor naturally ?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
celticepona

Re: Has anyone here ever gone into labor naturally ?

Postby celticepona » Wed Sep 15, 639249 3:39 pm

Unfortunately I have lost my Monday appts and am not scheduled to go back in until Thursday. That said I have a lot of downward pressure, some dull back pain. This morning I woke up at 5am with painful contractions that were coming about every two minutes and lasting about a minute each. Then after an hour they stopped. Today I've been getting some occaisional braxton hicks and some back pain again. I'm restless, pacing, and still dealing with nausea. I hate the unknown!
Amy. DH Rich.
Emily born 04/01/04 @ 37 weeks. 5.bs 15 oz. Severe PE. Strict leftside bedrest 3 weeks before delivery, 2 weeks postpartum. Postpartum PE.
Isabelle born 04/19/08 @ 37 weeks. 6lbs 9 oz. PE. Under care of high risk peri and bp meds throughout preg.
IT'S A GIRL! Faith Michelle" due 06/18/11. Under care of high risk peri. On Aldomet for bps and antinausea meds.

mom29

Re: Has anyone here ever gone into labor naturally ?

Postby mom29 » Mon Aug 23, 639249 7:39 pm

For the two children that I did go into labor naturally with, it was simply contractions that were spaced out and off & on all day and then near the end of the day the contractions got closer and more painful. My water did not break and I did not lose a mucous plug.

celticepona

Has anyone here ever gone into labor naturally ?

Postby celticepona » Mon Aug 23, 639249 2:41 pm

I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and no signs of PE. :) I have made it farther than I have ever been, and it's a little scary. My peri does not plan to induce me if he does not need to and wants me to go into labor naturally....what makes me nervous is I have only been induced....I have no idea what to expect with natural labor! My water has never broken on its own, I have never lost my plug by myself, I never had contractions at home, etc... So those of you who have gone into labor naturally, what was it like? What can I expect???? I am so ready to have her and kiss this pregnancy goodbye!....so close but so far away!
Amy. DH Rich.
Emily born 04/01/04 @ 37 weeks. 5.bs 15 oz. Severe PE. Strict leftside bedrest 3 weeks before delivery, 2 weeks postpartum. Postpartum PE.
Isabelle born 04/19/08 @ 37 weeks. 6lbs 9 oz. PE. Under care of high risk peri and bp meds throughout preg.
IT'S A GIRL! Faith Michelle" due 06/18/11. Under care of high risk peri. On Aldomet for bps and antinausea meds.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”