Symptoms should I be worried?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
aajatwins
Forum Moderator

Re: Symptoms should I be worried?

Postby aajatwins » Fri Jul 29, 639560 3:53 am

how are you feeling today? :)
Anna (28) - endometriosis
Hubby (27)
Aidan & Jordan - 7.2.09 at 36 weeks. Induction turned emergency c-section due to eclampsia. big healthy toddlers today!
Asa - 10.23.11 at 39 weeks. NO hypertensive issues!! successful VBAC :)

MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Postby MomTimesThree » Mon Jul 18, 639560 1:23 am

I think one of the most difficult things is so many symptoms are just the same as normal pregnancy symptoms. That being said, it makes a better story in a year to share that "Oh I was so worried went to the hospital and hah everything was fine." than ever having a "I wish we would have done x, y, z." Trust your mommy gut, if you're really feeling unsure, get checked out, your peace of mind is worth it.
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w

mrhoads70

Postby mrhoads70 » Sun Jul 17, 639560 5:38 pm

Thanks for your reply and sometimes Tylenol helps and other times it doesnt faze it...he is moving but just doesnt seem to be moving as much so Im about to try the sugar rush to see what happens

angieb

Postby angieb » Sun Jul 17, 639560 8:39 am

The biggest things you mention that worry me are slowed movement and constant headaches. (Will the headaches go away with tylenol?)

I would definitely call and/or go in to L&D for some monitoring to make sure you and the baby are both okay. I know it's a pain, but not worth the risk of what could happen/go wrong if you don't call/go in, IMO.
Me (29) DH (30)
#1-Olivia Caetlyn-9-28-09-9-28-09, 23+2 wks, emergency classic c-section, class I HELLP, IUGR
#2- Lucas Oliver (rainbow baby)- April 2011, 36+2 wks, HELLP and pre-e free! (lovenox and LDA pregnancy)
#3-Matthew, late October 2012...mostly normal, 37 wks, (lovenox and LDA again)
My blog: http://www.butterflies-and-rainbows.blogspot.com/

mrhoads70

Symptoms should I be worried?

Postby mrhoads70 » Sun Jul 17, 639560 2:47 am

I have a question Im 41 years old this is my 6th pregnancy and I am now 30 weeks 5 days pregnant, I had a car wreck on Feb 25 and everything seemed to check out ok. Ive had blood pressures issues before pregnancy but they were always controlled with medication, the doc orderd me off work last wednesday and I now have to take a weekly nonstress test within the last week he's had me do the 24 hour urine test, blood work, interval growth ultrasound and at least 2 nonstress tests....I have so much pressure that it feels like he is about to just fall out( I know that happens with more pregnancies) I cannot breath most of the time I am just so short of breath, I have extreme heartburn, backache,headaches that are now constant,tingling in my hands at night and I cannot sleep much but constantly feel sleepy, not much of appetite either it seems the baby is slowed on his movements as well I dont want to spend another 6 hours in the hospital but Im a little worried I do have a the follow up ob appt in 2 days and he should have the results to the ultrasound by then...he has mentioned me being in early stages of preeclampsia several times Ive had protein of 1.8 in my urine and my bp keeps going up..please give me your thoughts

Return to “Ask the Experienced”