Lost my baby at 27 weeks

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
silasrays_mom

Re : Lost my baby at 27 weeks

Postby silasrays_mom » Wed Jun 03, 2009 08:01 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I gave birth to our son about 8 weeks ago. We lost him to preeclampsia as well. My prayers are with you both!

shadow2356

Postby shadow2356 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 07:36 pm

I am so sorry :(

isabella

Postby isabella » Wed Jun 03, 2009 05:42 pm

My heart goes out to you and your wife. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. My husband and I lost our beautiful daughter 2 years ago. We will be thinking of you and your wife. I will include both of you in my prayers.

(HUGS)

blythe

Postby blythe » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Sanjay, I'm just checking in here after following your sad story on the Ask the Experienced part of the forum. I'm still thinking of you and your wife. It is possible to lose another baby to PE, but many women here have had a healthy pregnancy after losing their first baby to PE. Take as much time as you need to to grieve this baby boy, and when you and your wife are ready to try again, we will be here to listen and share.

beth11

Postby beth11 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 05:00 pm

I'm so, so sorry. I will be thinking about you all.

heatherbbb

Postby heatherbbb » Fri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Sanjay, My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my first son to preeclampsia and HELLP. The loss of a baby can divide many couples, but my husband and I clung to each other and are an even stronger couple 5 years later. We did have a healthy second child without getting preeclampsia again. The "Ask the Experienced" Forum really helped when I decided to get pregnant and all the way through the pregnancy. My second son is now a healthy four year old. I will include you and your wife in my prayers tonight and ask that your wife heals quickly and completely and that you both will be comforted in your grief.

clayjmw

Postby clayjmw » Fri May 29, 2009 04:29 pm

Sanjay it will take some time and healing but your wife will return to you. Have no doubt about that just make sure you greive together. Trust me on that When my daughter was still born my husband was on the other side of the country so I had to deal with everything myself. So just be there for her and let her know you are there for her. My thoughts are with you and your wife.

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 am

Sanjay, my heart just breaks for you and your wife. I'm so sorry you have to endure the pain of losing a baby. It is a journey that me and my husband have been on for almost four years. You are both lucky to have each other to lean on. You seem like such a wonderful and loving husband. I can't imagine the pain you felt keeping the loss of your precious baby from your wife.

Yes, there are women who have lost their first baby and go on to have a healthy second baby. I cling to the hope that I will be among them one day and hope your wife and you will too.

When your wife is ready, we will all be here for her with open arms.

I wish you and your wife so much peace. (((HUGS)))

sanjay_sg

Postby sanjay_sg » Fri May 29, 2009 08:40 am

Jacinta, thanks for the reply. Yes as you said this is the worst part in my life. Unfortunately I did not take any photos of my baby as I was away in Singapore when these things happened.
Just few hours ago I told my wife about the loss and it was really hard to console her. After a long cry just she slept after losing all her strength.
For now I just want my wife back as before and be with her consoling her.
Thanks again.

jacinta

Postby jacinta » Fri May 29, 2009 05:19 am

Oh Sanjay, I am so sorry. I have been following your story on the other boards and I thought that you were a lovely man. I am heartbroken for you and your wife. This is such a terrible illness and you are right to say this is the worst time in your life.
The only piece of advice I could share is that your wife may wish to see baby Raj if she still can. Are you able to take some photographs and a lock of his hair? As hard as it is, you may treasure these as time goes on.

Return to “Grief and Loss”