Oct 26, 2011 what should of been our sons Bday

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Oct 26, 2011 what should of been our sons Bday

Postby S.Jordan444 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 07:55 pm

Yesterday we went to visit our son Scottie Jordan in the cemetary and this still seams fake. our lil girl layla (3yrs old) has been asking for him its so hard she breaks my heart when i hear her mention him. i told layla sjc chose to be an angel and one day we will see him again maybe one day she will dream with him, she told me oct 25 "daddy im sad i didnt dream with him".... i lost it and for the first time layla saw me break down and told me daddy dont be sad im ok. she has such a big job and she doesnt even know it. when the clock struck 12am on the 26th my heart broke so more. im the bread winner of the house i fix everything but dammit i cant fix this. i love my wife so much and she was so proud of her little man Her "New Man" she called him. i had to bury my father and my son which makes no sense to me at all. i cant wait to help return my son to my wife and layla her little brother i hope i can make that happen. i got a huge tattoo yesterday for my son i sat for 3 hours i have about another 6 hours to go to complete...i just needed to vent

We Miss You Lil Man
Scottie Jordan Cartagena
This Video Is About Our Prince Scottie Jordan Cartagena & Hopefully A Step In The Right Direction On Edcucation Of Preeclampsia. Copy & paste the link let us know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR3mVf_yNXk
S.Jordan444

Re: Oct 26, 2011 what should of been our sons Bday

Postby kerisue » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 pm

My daughter's due date was very difficult too. I'm so sorry that you, your wife, and your daughter are experiencing this worst possible pain.
Mama to Millie
born June 2010 @ 24 wks. gestation due to my severe PE and CHF
lived 25 days, loved and missed
kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby needhope2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 05:10 pm

I feel your pain....I am having anxiety over what would have been my baby boys due date Nov.14th. (I have planned to be off that weekend and day). Your right, it all seems fake still. I keep reminding myself I should be holding my baby...that it really did happen. My son, Robert Aiden Schneider was born Aug.3, at 25wk1d, he lived 3 days. The docs told us that the first 72hrs are crucial, but that after a so called "honeymoon stage" the 72hrs, that if it is going to get worse, that is when it will happen. Our little man fought so hard. He was the smallest in the nicu at 15.5oz, 10.5in. He made it 6hrs after the 72hr mark - died of pulmonary hemmorhage.
What made the experience even worse, is my baby was taken to a pediatric hospital down the road - I got to see him for about a minute before they took him to the other hospital, I touched him only once, got to touch his little hand. I was still in the hospital and granted a pass the next night to go see the baby, it was heartbreaking - and didnt know how i would be able to sit and watch him for weeks in that condition, but i never planned on leaving his side once i was discharged from the hospital. All I wanted to do was be with my baby. My husband got to see him multiple times. The night I got to see him I did not touch him for fear of too many germs, the rn's had to expose him enough.
I was discharged (fought the docs to go home) on 8/5, I was home one hour and developed a fever - infection from c-section - so back to the hospital I went and was admitted again.
My husband left me around 2am, went to see the baby, left at 5am......and at 730 the hospital called to tell us to send the familiy in. He died while my husband was in route to the hospital, he was told over the phone that he didnt make it, then had to call me - those words haunt me....husband crying, "he didn't make it baby"..............I can't get that out of my head, it plays over and over.
Sorry for being so long winded, this is the first time I have been on any websites or joined any forums for this. I wish you and your family peace, and may God help us all get through this.
needhope2

Postby S.Jordan444 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:17 pm

thank you for your post so sorry for your loss. this is still fake to me i miss him so much.
This Video Is About Our Prince Scottie Jordan Cartagena & Hopefully A Step In The Right Direction On Edcucation Of Preeclampsia. Copy & paste the link let us know what you think.
S.Jordan444

Postby S.Jordan444 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 06:41 pm

S.Jordan444

Return to Grief and Loss