Vent

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Vent

Postby uncskristy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 08:23 pm

Lately I have been feeling angry a lot. I hate preeclampsia and the fact that it took Cooper from me. I can not stop imagining what it would be like if I was stressed out because I had a one year old running around while my four year old was asking his fifty million questions and my eight week old crying. What I would not give.
Kristy
Mommy of Three Boys- Davis 10/4/2007(No PE, overbaked at 40wks, 2 days),
Cooper 5/20/2010-5/21/2010 (born too early at 24wks, 2 days due to severe PE) and
Blaine 10/11/11 (35wks, 6 days, mild but quick moving PE)
Wife to Matthew since 6/11/2005
uncskristy

Re: Vent

Postby MissingMolly » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm very sorry for the loss of your Cooper, and I understand the anger. I would also give anything, do anything, to have my Molly back. And I mean *anything*. I've never felt that way before, ever, for any reason. Now I feel like I would sell my soul to have my child back. The love and longing I have for her is intense. I don't have any other children, so this feeling is new to me. I guess this is what it feels like to be a mama. :'(
Mommy to Molly, who was born alive on Oct. 29, 2011 at 23+3 weeks due to severe pre-eclampsia/HELLP syndrome and passed away 3 hours later. Loved and missed every minute of every day...."If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever."
MissingMolly

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:29 pm

I feel the same,I so wish my son was here happy and healthy. I understand :(
Benjamin Spider Reeves born 4-28-2010( 1lb 6oz 26 weeks to severe pre-e and Iugr) we lost you after 4 long months in the NICU. You fought so hard,and were so brave.Our first baby .We miss you everyday and love you forever xo

Expecting ,dreaming, and hoping for our baby Girl sometime in January 2013
holly3372@msn.com

Postby wooleybear » Fri Jun 01, 2012 06:25 pm

I understand too, I complained my whole pregnancy of all the aches and pains, I would gladly take them back on if it meant Soleil Sophia would be back in my tummy for two more months and had survived. I was in such pain with the edema, headaches, hemmroids, clothes not fitting, eyes watering all the time, asthma flares, mood changes, tiredness, over eating, sinus infections, the list could probably go on, but I would take all those symptoms back. The anger is getting worse in me too.
wooleybear

Return to Grief and Loss