Now on Bedrest

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Now on Bedrest

Postby hutced » Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:33 am

Hi ladies, I hate to have to join you all this way but it is a great comfort to me to know you are out there.

I was just diagnosed with pe 3 weeks ago and I haven't been able to keep my bp down with bp meds so now on strict bedrest(diastolic stays between 95-105+). I am now seeing the dr 2x per week and we are hoping to get me 2 more weeks before inducing me. I am going to have an ultrasound tomorrow and we are hopeing for good news.

It is so hard to comply with the bedrest because I have a 19 month old that just doesnt understand why mommy can't play and she is too young to be interested in movies so we have to have a babysitter for the both of us which is hard because I am used to doing everything myself and like it that way. We are trying to be good because I know the babies health is counting on us.

Thank you to all of you, I get so much encouragement from reading about all of you and from all of your advice.

hutced
edd 11-22-03
hutced

Return to Pregnant Again?