Less than 24 hours to go!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
brooklynsmom

Re : Less than 24 hours to go!!!

Postby brooklynsmom » Mon Apr 06, 637992 11:19 pm

Yay Michelle!!!!!! Congratulations...I would definitely go crazy today with excitement and anticipation! I am SO excited and happy for you! Good luck, you are in my prayers for a fast recovery! Keep us posted! I am hoping I can follow you soon with a kick in the butt to PE!!!

michellelhuston

Less than 24 hours to go!!!

Postby michellelhuston » Mon Apr 06, 637992 9:24 pm

So by this time tomorrow, I should be holding my little boy!!!! It is so hard to believe that it is hear already!!!!! My last day of work was Friday, but I am thinking that I should have worked today too, because I am going a litle stir crazy!!!! My brother in law will have his laptop at the hospital, so as soon as I can, I will get on to let you all know that he is here! And post a few pictures too! I am so thankful to have all of you help me through this pregnancy! It is wonderful to have others who have btdt! And here is my kick in the butt to PE cause I have no signs!!!!! Yeah!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”