Hey, pregnant mamas? Check in...

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
patty

Re : Hey, pregnant mamas? Check in...

Postby patty » Mon Sep 23, 638289 12:52 am

Name: Patty

Gestation: 23 weeks

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far): can still wear my regualr clothes

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better): BP up already starting at 22 weeks

Funky cravings? blueberries

Have you started your nursery? will do the family bed

Boy/girl? Boy

Names: still debating

Any other info you want to share: I am hoping to get to at least 36 weeks and avoid the NICU!

jknutsen

Postby jknutsen » Thu Sep 12, 638289 8:48 pm

Name: Joyce

Gestation: 24 wks tomorrow

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far): This baby is so active. I can feel it kicking and moving all day & night.

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better): I'm getting stretch marks above my navel...ewww.

Funky cravings? Celery....go figure.

Have you started your nursery? no nursery this time....baby is gonna share a room with mommy & daddy.

Boy/girl? GIRL!!!!

Names: Ilana Marie

Any other info you want to share: Big bro Anton is already super sweet to his little sister. He's getting a bit jealous & clingy though.

aggie95mom

Postby aggie95mom » Thu Sep 12, 638289 12:06 pm

Melissa,

Oh, I love your nursey theme! It's exactly what I want to do for our little guy due in July. I LOVE airplanes and have wanted to do that for a kids' room since Jacob was born. I'm an aerospace engineer so all of my family has given me a hard time that I'm trying to brainwash my boys :) And teddy bears are just cuddly and sweet, perfect for our sweet peas!

mada

Postby mada » Thu Sep 12, 638289 12:06 pm

Yeah for your Sam and Ben:)

melissaparsons

Postby melissaparsons » Thu Sep 12, 638289 9:58 am

Name: Melissa Parsons

Gestation: 27 weeks

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far): Not as achey and painful as the last pregnancy; not as many leg cramps either.

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better): the anxiety from having had PE and HELLP before; just ready to be done and have a healthy baby.

Funky cravings? EVERYTHING!

Have you started your nursery? Blue and White with a teddy bear and airplane theme.

Boy/girl? Boy.

Names: Samuel, don't know about the middle name yet.

Any other info you want to share: I am HUGE already!

mom2ella

Postby mom2ella » Thu Sep 12, 638289 9:52 am

Name: Nikkole

Gestation: 18w,3d

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far):Good BP, sickness is gone, no protein

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better):Scary u/s where the baby is measuring small last week. Wish I could enjoy this one.

Funky cravings? I usually decide last minute what I want but then I HAVE to have it

Have you started your nursery? Afraid to after losing Ella

Boy/girl? Found out on Friday...boy this time

Names: Deacon Jeremy or Ethan Jeremy (Jeremy is dh's middle name)

Any other info you want to share: Scared out of my mind!!

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Wed Sep 11, 638289 7:47 pm

Name: Anne

Gestation: 19 Weeks

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far): Great BP's, still no meds!!! Feel really good.

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better): Nervous all the time, counting the days.

Funky cravings? Nothing too weird, just strong cravings for Cheeseburgers, BBQ, Fries, all the healthy stuff[;)].

Have you started your nursery? Baby will share with M+D, then Big Brother

Boy/girl? GIRL!!!!

Names: Working on that, we are taking suggestions.

Any other info you want to share: Just happy to be having a "normal' pregnancy so far, hope it stays this way!

kelly w

Postby kelly w » Sun Aug 18, 638289 10:40 pm

Jenn - I am LOL at "Lil Cletus" - how cute! And I like both Ian and Nicholas [our first would have been named Nicholas had she been a boy]. So, sounds like you can't lose whichever of you 'wins'. [;)]

I love all the "Isabels" too ladies - we have an "Isabella" and it is such a pretty, feminine name! I love it!

Kelly

kelly w

Postby kelly w » Sun Aug 18, 638289 9:19 pm

Name: Kelly

Gestation: 9 weeks

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far): the baby has survived! WooHoo! "Super baby"!

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better): I am definitely ready for "all day sickness" and "1st trimester exhaustion" to be gone. I need to function!!!!

Funky cravings? I want green beans, bananas, and MEAT! LOL!

Have you started your nursery? Not doing one this time - we did one way back 10 years ago, and the kids all ended up sleeping with us for years. It was the fanciest non-slept in room in the house LOL!

Boy/girl? don't know - still hoping for a boy for my poor outnumbered son!

Names: Michael, Raphael, or Benedict for a boy, Veronica or Gemma for a girl...

Any other info you want to share: I'm just amazed to still be a member of this club. The baby's nick name is "Gamma Ray" because of all the radiation I had before I was pregnant and the surgery - we expect him or her to come out Radioactive and possessing super powers. ;)

kezt777

Postby kezt777 » Sun Aug 18, 638289 1:01 am

Name: Karrie

Gestation: 32 weeks

Brags (good things about the pregnancy so far): weight gain has slowed down, not as humongous and ungainly as i imagined i would be at this point lol, kids are super excited because i can now say 'next month baby comes' since i highly doubt ill squeak into May lol

Drags (things you wish could be a bit better): the news today about the cord not working as well as it should, swelling on legs and face is fugly, extremely darn tired!

Funky cravings? no cravings but i have suddenly gone off Chinese food, much to everyone's friday-night-ordering dismay lol

Have you started your nursery? no, baby will sleep with us for awhile then prob share with big sis

Boy/girl? Boy

Names: Matthew

Return to “Pregnant Again?”