38 weeks today, induction set for Aug 5!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
sonja
Forum Moderator

Re : 38 weeks today, induction set for Aug 5!

Postby sonja » Wed Apr 05, 638305 4:57 pm

Looking forward to reading about Amelia's birth.

heather j
Forum Moderator

Re : 38 weeks today, induction set for Aug 5!

Postby heather j » Wed Apr 05, 638305 3:08 pm

We only use cell phones all the time ;), but I can understand the nerves there. Congratulations on making to your induction! That's great! I can't wait to read your update, and I hope everything goes smoothly with Amelia's (*love* the name, btw) arrival!

canserb3

38 weeks today, induction set for Aug 5!

Postby canserb3 » Wed Apr 05, 638305 3:55 am

So I have been given an induction date of this Tuesday. This is my first so of course I am a little nervous.

We managed to not develop into superimposed pre-e due to chronic hypertension. I've been on some sort of bedrest since the end of April but it seemed to help the blood pressure.

At home my BPs have been raised in the last week (but not reflected at the office but I don't trust the nurses anymore at my office.....readings at home high (and use my husband as a test case his read normal)) so I am glad we will be meeting Amelia on Tuesday (or earlier if she has other ideas!). Protein has never gotten to a danger zone.

Thanks to all of the advice that everyone has given me. I look forward to reporting to you next week (or probably not until the following week....we moved into a new home and Verizon is giving us the run around so we are borrowing my husband's work internet access at night!!!!! Nerve racking being a high risk pregnancy with no phone other than cell phones!)

Colleen

Return to “Pregnant Again?”