WHEN IS IT A GOOD TIME!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
holly3372@msn.com

Re: WHEN IS IT A GOOD TIME!!!

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Sat Jan 02, 639244 7:05 am

I guess knowing that you are prepared for everyone to know. I think mothers day sounds lovely to tell her,she will be thrilled. 7 months yay!!!!
Benjamin Spider Reeves born 4-28-2010( 1lb 6oz 26 weeks to severe pre-e and Iugr) we lost you after 4 long months in the NICU. You fought so hard,and were so brave.Our first baby .We miss you everyday and love you forever xo

Expecting ,dreaming, and hoping for our baby Girl sometime in January 2013

miamibunnie

Postby miamibunnie » Fri Jan 01, 639244 1:38 pm

Thank you ladies, We decided to tell my MIL on mothers day which is May 8th. The problem with my mother in law is that you tell her to plz maintain it private but she does not respect that. Before you know it everyone will be calling me to give me advice just becvause she opened her mouth.

By that time I will be almost 7 months.
Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36
1996 25 weeker due to Eclampsia with seizures daughter alive today 15 yrs old " Julyzah Caridad"
2010 23 weeker due to severe preeclampsia my angel left us

2011/27/July we beat preeclampsia and made it to 36.5 weeks 6lbs 1oz baby girl "Kendall Lauren " pe-free just bp started acting up.
Thanks to God, my doctor, Lovenox and Lda.

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Thu Dec 10, 639243 8:35 pm

After developing PE and losing my daughter at 26 weeks during my first pregnancy, I didn't tell hardly anyone I was pregnant with my son until 32+ weeks. We did tell my parents, sister and MIL early during the first trimester, but they were instructed not to share the news. I quit my job at 10 weeks, so only 2 people at the office knew. My husband and I had been through so much the previous year, the thought of someone getting their feelings hurt was the least of my worries. And, if they did get their feelings hurt, at least they were smart enough not to tell me! ;)
Becky
Mom to...
baby girl Addison 3/11/09-3/11/09 (severe preeclampsia 26w5d)
baby boy Aden 5/25/10 (35w6d low amniotic fluid)
baby boy #2 due 7/4/11

jean

Postby jean » Wed Dec 09, 639243 10:53 am

I would def. tell ppl now. Esp. if they are starting to think you are mad at them or something!
Our first son was born and passed in Feb of 2010. Born at 29 weeks due to HELLP and passed due to NEC. We miss him every day. :~(

Our second son was born at 39 weeks gestation in Nov of 2011. No HELLP or pre-e! Took LDA starting at week 12 and went off of it at week 38!

http://findingtherainbowconnection.blogspot.com/

flori

Postby flori » Sun Nov 29, 639243 3:52 am

Lisette, I agree with Kerisue. I would start telling people now. If there are hurt feelings you could simply say that you felt uncomfortable telling everyone because of what happened previously. If they are close to you, they should understand.
Flori, 30
Mommy to Gracie- born at 25 weeks 03/15/11, 11 inches, 1.1lbs, and absolutely beautiful. Became my sweet angel the next day.

miamibunnie

Postby miamibunnie » Sat Nov 28, 639243 11:55 pm

Thanks Millie, I though maybe by May 1st by then I would be at least 26 weeks....According to my mfm I will be delivering by 34 weeks, of course if things continue to go well. But its just the whole thing about people talking about what happened to me and I really would not like to talk about the past.
Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36
1996 25 weeker due to Eclampsia with seizures daughter alive today 15 yrs old " Julyzah Caridad"

2011/27/July we beat preeclampsia and made it to 36.5 weeks 6lbs 1oz baby girl "Kendall Lauren " pe-free just bp started acting up.

kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby kerisue » Sat Nov 28, 639243 10:41 pm

I would probably tell now esp. since it's becoming physically obvious. I don't know that there's really any 100% safe time to tell the world since we can, unfortunately, experience heart ache anytime during a pregnancy. I think you're going to end up with some really miffed friends and inlaws if you wait much longer. Then again, it's really about when it feels right to you and not whether anyone will be miffed that they didn't find out sooner.
Mama to Millie
born June 2010 @ 24 wks. gestation due to my severe PE and CHF
lived 25 days, loved and missed

miamibunnie

WHEN IS IT A GOOD TIME!!!

Postby miamibunnie » Sat Nov 28, 639243 10:23 pm

I have been thinking things over and over. As soon as I found out I was pregnant the only people I shared this with were my parents, my sister, my hubby of course and for obvious reasons I had to inform my co-workers. Other than that I have not shared this with anyone, no inlaws no friends no neighbors....etc. My hubby has not shared this to anyone on his side as well only his boss.

I feel bad but its just that I don't want people to feel bad for me if something was to go wrong. In addition my mother in law has a big mouth....she loves to yap.. :mrgreen: ..but not with bad intentions, its out of happyness. But I need your help ladies when do you think is an ideal time to say.I am 24 weeks and so far i already surpassed the time when I was diagnosed with severe pe which was at 22 weeks. At 23 wks I lost my baby.

I dont know but I am getting really big, I have been hiding, I don't go out for that reason. My weight was 125 and Im 151 lbs but its just my belly thats big. When I do step out its door to door. I don't want to do it too late either, when do you guys think its a safe time to tell. Oh in addition my friends think Im upset with them,, :(

Please help.....his mom will be upset I just know it. :?:
Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36

Return to “Pregnant Again?”