Saving Grace Gala

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
julie f

Re : Saving Grace Gala

Postby julie f » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:12 am

John - I hope to see you there!

Here is the latest info:

As Denise said, Saving Grace will be held at the Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco on October 27, 2006. http://www.san-francisco.intercontinental.com/ There is a block of discounted rooms for a first come-first serve basis. They are $229/night versus the regular price of $289/night, just call the hotel directly and let them know that you're with the Preeclampsia Foundation. For more affordable options, check out any of the travel websites and it'll just be a quick cab ride. If you need help with that, let me know!

The event is being chaired by Lauren Larsen - a Preeclampisa Survisor and National Blood Donation Avocate, and William C. Weldon, Chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson.

The individual tickets are $125/person and Corporate Sponsorships start at $5000 for a table of 10. If you'd like to help out with Corporate Sponsorships, contact Lauren at [email protected]

I will continue to post updates when they become available.

shellysmomdad

Postby shellysmomdad » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:55 am

Thanks Julie.
We sat with Lauren at Saving Grace in Minneapolis last November. We're hoping to make San Francisco this year.

julie f

Postby julie f » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:21 am

Lauren Larsen, a preeclampsia survivor, is co-chairing the event this year. You can reach her at [email protected] .

I will forward this thread on to Lauren and we'll get an update out here soon!

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:31 pm

Denise...let me know what kind of items are typically donated for the silent auction, I'd really like to send something.

Thanks!!

keneke68

Postby keneke68 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 03:56 pm

Saving Grace: A night of Hope will be Friday October 27, 2006 at the Mark Hopkins Hotel, San Francisco. The evening begins at 6 pm with a VIP Reception. Silent Auction begins at 7 pm. And dinner at 8 pm. Individual tickets are $125 per person.

I am one of the volunteers on the committee for the event.

shellysmomdad

Saving Grace Gala

Postby shellysmomdad » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:38 am

I haven't seen any information regarding the Saving Grace gala in San Francisco in October. Would someone please post an update?

Return to “Misc”