Kindergarten Graduation Already???

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
audrey s.

Re : Kindergarten Graduation Already???

Postby audrey s. » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 am

My "baby" is becoming bat mitzvah this summer! (eek!!) Time goes even faster than you can believe the older they get.

And I still cry at every milestone -- when they told me, on her first surgery, that she had 50% odds of survival (and NONE of having a normal life) -- I never thought we'd get these moments. And she had perfect attendance too, up until fifth grade.

Mazel tov to our kindergarten graduates! They turn into pre-teens, then teens, unbelievably fast...;)

onesock

Postby onesock » Wed Jun 04, 2008 09:41 pm

My "baby" just graduated from kindergarten too :( Time goes so fast.

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Jun 04, 2008 07:58 pm

Hooray Connor! I have a kindergarten graduate too! This is Hannah's second go-around in kindy, and yesterday the teacher said she graduated at the top of her class. Her last official day of kindergarten is tomorrow. She is soo excited about moving on to first grade :)

emersons mom

Postby emersons mom » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:47 am

congrats to connor and mom!

denise

Postby denise » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:15 am

Congrats to Connor!

browncow

Kindergarten Graduation Already???

Postby browncow » Wed Jun 04, 2008 09:14 am

Yesterday was Connor's kindergarten graduation (she received the award for best attendance in her class) and today's the last day of school! I can't believe the first year of "real school" is done! Color me cliche all day but yep, time really flies!

I'm so proud of her, she did great in her schoolwork and is tall enough to pass for a third grader! I couldn't help but watch her and think, "take THAT, you ratfinks who said don't get attached to her unless she lives for two weeks, TAKE THAT!!!"

Yay Connor and the class of 2020!

Return to “Misc”