Lyme Disease

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
amandah

Re : Lyme Disease

Postby amandah » Tue Feb 27, 638616 7:57 pm

i have it but it isn't active right now so i guess some how i missed it. i don't know when i was bit but could have been any time i guess. i can't have it treated until it is active again so every time i get flu like symptoms i have to have blood work done. I also have severe hyothyroidism and lingering effects from pregnancy. ugh we all seem to be a hot mess hahaha

hols537

Postby hols537 » Fri Dec 08, 638615 1:40 pm

I hope you have a smooth recovery from Lyme. I had it as a teen and it was miserable, but I felt better immediately after the antibiotic course was through. Hopefully you've caught it early enough for a quick recovery.

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Nov 14, 638615 4:45 am

Oh no - I hope that you can get it all figured out.

Take care.

mikeys mom

Postby mikeys mom » Tue Nov 14, 638615 4:20 am

Ouch!!! I am so sorry to hear that you have Lymes. I know that it can be very difficult. What is your plan of treatment? I also hope that this doesn't complicate things for you any more than what you are dealing with!

love_the_daschies

Lyme Disease

Postby love_the_daschies » Sat Nov 04, 638615 5:20 am

Yep, that is new club I am part of. Someone pointed out the bullseye rash at work and I checked with the lab medical director & I got bit by a tick a few weeks ago(in a different spot though).

If nothing else - I am really hoping the latest set of blood work having a positive ANA was due to the Lyme. Not like that would explain the anti- ro though.

I see my dr. tomorrow. this is one more thing to deal with. Now I am hoping it doesn't linger and complicate future pregnancies any more than my current risks. :(

I soooo wish I wasn't out of sick time - soooo tired

Most of all - I am soooo all set with problems

Jamie

Return to “Misc”