Preemie Girl Clothes

Are you part of the NICU club? Do you have a child who is still struggling with the effects of being born too soon from preeclampsia? Share your concerns and stories here among parents who have been there.
kara
Forum Moderator

Re : Preemie Girl Clothes

Postby kara » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

What a fantastic idea you guys! Preemie clothes can be so expensive and hard to find. Can you tell everyone what sizes or weights the outfits run? Thought it might be useful as there are a wide size range of preemies out here! :-) With people taking out outfits asnd replacing those, and replacing the ones that have served their life span, you may just have a great rotation that continues forward for a long, long time! I think this is an amazing gesture of kindness and support for some new preemie mommy who really needs them!

cindyh27

Re : Preemie Girl Clothes

Postby cindyh27 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 am

I love how you're paying it forward... what a wonderful thing mommiesangel and you have started :)

amanda
Forum Moderator

Preemie Girl Clothes

Postby amanda » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:36 am

Hi!
Before Anna Grace was born mommiesangel posted that she had some preemie girls clothes she would like to give to another mom who could use them. I responded and received a complete wardrobe! Anna Grace was the most outfitted preemie in the nursery!

Well, 3 months later we are ready to give up our preemie clothes [:(]. I 'talked' with mommiesangel and we would like to pass these along to another mommy on the board who is in need of these. All that I ask is that you pay for the shipping to your house and, when you are done, pay it forward to another mommy. I've taken one or two out (what we wore home, my favorite outfit) and replaced them with the items that we received - you do the same - just make sure that what you send forward is in excellent used condition and replace the items that you wish or need to to remove so that we maintain a beautiful preemie girl wardrobe.

If you can't commit to the above, please don't PM me for these - these are in excellent shape and will be wearable for at least 2 more little girls who are born early due to preeclampsia!

Hope someone can use them soon!

Return to “Parents of Preemies”