Grape flavorx in zantac meds question

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
ladybug76135

Re : Grape flavorx in zantac meds question

Postby ladybug76135 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:47 pm

The only thing we tried that helped at all was mixing it in an ounce of breastmilk and giving it to Jacob when he was ravenous.

The stuff is awful.

Robyn

khailibowen

Postby khailibowen » Tue Oct 03, 2006 09:19 pm

We couldn't do anything make it taste better, it just always tasted awful and he always hated it (for 18mth). We just kept doing it and in time it just became part of our routine and it became easier, but it never "tasted" good, no matter what we tried.

molly419

Postby molly419 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 08:25 pm

Lucy,

Sorry, we also had no luck masking the taste. Is Sarina still having a hard time taking it?

lucy

Grape flavorx in zantac meds question

Postby lucy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 08:19 pm

I thought it might make it taste better so we got the grape flavorx added when we got her refill today, because I was told grape was the only flavor that would cover up the taste but it is awful I tryed it and wanted to puke all over did they maybe mix it wrong?

The person working in pharmacy did it but I dont think shes the actual pharmasict (sp?) she said she couldnt find the other person, it took them three days they specifically made a note saying we were transferring so we could get the flavorx added and than when I went to get it after waiting 20 mins the girl trys giving it to me without the flavorx she said oh ya I see the note dont know why we didnt add that, I of course told her no we transferred specifically for that reason so had to go back for it later

I feel awful making her take it now, I transferred her refill and made several trips just so she could get the flavorx this time and now I am thinking maybe it was a waste of time.

Did it improve the taste of anyone elses?

Return to “After your baby is born .....”