Valentins Day & 2 month photos!!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
alaskamommy

Re : Valentins Day & 2 month photos!!

Postby alaskamommy » Tue May 25, 638286 4:39 pm

Oh wow thanks Summer! (See, I'm such a tard!) I wish there was an Olan Mills near me! I will have to look and see if they have one in Anchorage. We are lucky to have WalMart and Sears here in Deliverance-ville where I live, LOL. I took my two oldest girls to the Walmart once for photos,and the woman was actually yelling at them to smile. I yanked their little hinies outta there and took them straight to Sears (hey they were clean and I'd used about a half a bottle of hairspray on their little heads to make their hair CURLY DANGIT - I wasn't gonna waste that, LOL). Well the Northwest regional Sears photo manager happened to be there that day - he was as *flaming* as they come and had us all on the floor in fits of giggles the whole time. Best photos we ever got, LOL. But he was a one-time thing, unfortunately.

But I am determined to get Niko photo'd. Especially nekkid - that's soooooooo toot! LOL

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sun May 16, 638286 7:35 am

Bumped for you Christina.......this is the one you missed.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Tue Mar 30, 638286 9:55 pm

Oh and not to worry the pics will keep coming, monthly actually LOL. Im doing monthly shots for his scrapbook LOL til he's one year old. Then I'll only do the prof photos like 2x year. hahahahahha. So glad little NIko is getting better, can't believe it took him this long to recover poor guy.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Tue Mar 30, 638286 9:50 pm

Hey Christina go to Olan Mills right now if you go to their site they have a coupon for $3.99/sheet with NO SITTING FEES! So you can do Niko and all the kids with no sitting fee. They have done all of my pics and I LOVE them, and their prices are amazing! So like 8 wallets is only $3.99! No way you can spend more than $60 LOL. I just printed the new coupon today so I know it's on their site right now, is there one near you?
I dont know if they all do great photos, mine the lady shows dogs so she spends extra time with me cuz I show them too, so we talk dogs the whole time LOLOLOL. I can't wait to see little Niko's poses! If you need some ideas for poses LOL I can email you my whole 4 photo sessions hahahahahahahahaha. He's still old enough to do the little nakud baby pics, they do them to 4 months, so you could do the nakud ones laying flat on his tummy wrapped in a blue bow, that's one of my faves. I haven't done that one yet do it on a black background it's gorgeous. =) =)

alaskamommy

Postby alaskamommy » Sun Mar 28, 638286 8:48 pm

Ugh, Niko's almost over it, but we thought it would be fun for him to to add a sinus infection to the mix so we could do some more antibiotics and have green poop for a while. Sorry, that's way TMI, isn't it? =D And he's teething too - yuck!

But as soon as we are back to normal (wait, what is normal? HA!) I am going to sign us up to get some professional pics done of Niko - just him without bros and sisses. You have inspired me. Only I know me, and I'm afraid I'll end up spending hundreds of dollars on all these photos, LOLOL. Oh well, life is short.

Please keep those pics coming of "toot" little Kade, we just love em!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Thu Jan 10, 638284 3:32 am

Thanx guys! hahahhaha love the quote by your daughter Christina that is HILARIOUS!
How's little Niko is he over the RSV yet?

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Mon Dec 17, 638283 1:32 pm

Summer,

What cute photo's!! Oh how I remember getting pictures done when Braden was a little guy, so much fun!! I love the family picture is great I think he looks like you:)!

Thanks for sharing:)

alaskamommy

Postby alaskamommy » Mon Dec 17, 638283 1:25 pm

Oh Summer, keep the photos coming ... Kade is sooooooo cute!

And my littlest girl says he's "tho toot!" too! =D

BTW, love the family photo ... what a lovely family you guys make.

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Mon Dec 17, 638283 1:12 pm

What a cutie! Thank you for sharing!!

cindyh27

Postby cindyh27 » Sat Nov 24, 638283 4:10 pm

Summer,

Kade is so handsome! Love all the pictures :) Thanks for sharing... what a cutie!

Return to “After your baby is born .....”