YAY! My period is finally here!

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
lauchlan

Re : YAY! My period is finally here!

Postby lauchlan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 04:16 pm

Still nothing here. I'm going to wait and see if she shows on her own and then talk to the Dr. about it after the new year. We're going on a little trip at new years & if I try to jump start anything at this point, we're in danger of having to cancel the trip if we have to do an insemination or something else over that weekend.

Why can't anything ever be easy???

Good luck in your next cycle!

angieb

Postby angieb » Fri Dec 11, 2009 09:45 pm

Thanks guys!

Lachlan- It took exactly a week from the time I took the last pill for it to get started. So hopefully yours will be starting soon.

lauchlan

Postby lauchlan » Thu Dec 10, 2009 01:33 pm

Good for you! I was on Provera all of last week and am waiting waiting waiting for mine to start. The waiting is the worst!

Lots of babydust this cycle!

me793462

Postby me793462 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 am

Yay! I know that waiting for that initial period is stressfuly. Good luck TTC!

amandaoasis

Postby amandaoasis » Wed Dec 09, 2009 06:47 pm

So happy to hear that you can start TTC! I hope you have rapid success. I will be waiting to hear what happens.

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Dec 09, 2009 06:03 pm

Good news! I wish you the best on TTC!!! Keep us posted :)

angieb

YAY! My period is finally here!

Postby angieb » Wed Dec 09, 2009 05:37 pm

I haven't had a period since January of this year. (Got pregnant in April-delivered in Sept.- my cycles are insanely long and irregular and I almost always have to make them start with medicine.) I had a doctor's appointment in January and she said if I didn't have my period by then than they'd give me something to start it. I didn't feel like waiting that long and had some leftover prometrium which is what we've used to induce my periods before so I took it last week and was spotting Monday and Tuesday (and wondering what the heck was going on-even wondering if maybe it was implantation bleeding.) But hooray, my period FINALLY started today. (I'm just only a teeny tiny bit disappointed that I'm not already pregnant. But, I really did want a period between pregnancies, and the timing in a few more weeks would be a little better than if I was already pregnant.) So I'm just excited that our first cycle is finally here!

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”