My results are......... *UPDATE*

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re : My results are......... *UPDATE*

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 am

Awwww Kim thanks. That is so sweet. That really really cheered me up. And I do know that I have a lot to be grateful for, but sometimes a person just needs to vent as well. lol. :-)

God bless everyone and have a wonderful Christmas!

jacobkaden

Postby jacobkaden » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 am

Ah Denise, I am so sorry. It sucks to end childbearing on such a sad and frustrated note. I also just had one live birth and it was the pregnancy from * and he now has a ton of ongoing issues. We had hoped for one more, but it didn't happen and I am getting my tubes tied in February. I am still holding out hope for your Mr. Right, who may have children of his own for you to love too! I have 2 stepkids and they love Jacob. He also loves them too. So, you may get your big family yet - you deserve it!!

love_the_daschies

Postby love_the_daschies » Wed Dec 16, 2009 02:43 pm

:( I am sorry to hear this and am wishing you the best

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am

Hi Suzanne

I think they ran some blood tests on me a few years ago to see about clotting disorders and I think that I am okay.

In any event, if/when I lose this baby I will try ONCE more because I only have 1 vial of sperm left and then I am moving on to fostering/adopting.

I am tired, angry and frustrated about this WHOLE process. Other than my darling daughter Megan Audrey, this entire fertility thing has been a total and complete nightmare for me. The worst part of my life frankly. Getting a divorce was no picnic for me either, by the way. lol. :-)

So, frankly it will be a huuuuuge relief to move on. Let's get realistic - I am a 42 year old woman. No spring chicken. Plus I have had losses so my chances of having a live, take home baby are pretty darn slim at this point. I need to face the realities of life and move on with my life.

I do, however, wish you younger folk the best best best of luck with your pregnancies!!!

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 am

Denise - have you been tested for clotting disorders? My sister miscarried and then found out about the blood clotting issues, so she started Lovenox immediately in her next pregnancy and got to 35 weeks. Lovenox did wonders for me, too, in my second pregnancy. Since you have had two miscarriages in a row, that should hopefully qualify you to get the testing done, if you haven't had it done already. I am so sorry that this has not been good news for you. Please keep us posted.

jules2

Postby jules2 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 09:16 am

I'm so sorry Denise, I'm hoping for a miracle (unlikely as that is) ...

I echo the comments about age, wish I'd been able to start younger (but I was single then...) but at the same time wouldn't want to discourage "older" women from trying as many women in their late 30s and even a bit older still have babies with no problems at all - our experience is not the norm, even though it sometimes feels like it here!

I'm really hoping you recover well and have a good break x

trish
Forum Moderator

Postby trish » Tue Dec 15, 2009 09:43 am

(((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry.

rosalinda

Postby rosalinda » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Denise, I'm so sorry, and what a way to shoo in the holidays. Please take good care of yourself during your vacation, I think a little extra pampering might be in order.

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 05:30 pm

Denise, I'm so sorry.

I also second your comment on the biological clock; I wish I had started TTC in my 20's because I even had problems in my early 30's.

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Mon Dec 14, 2009 05:24 pm

Hugs, Denise. We will be thinking about you in the coming days.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”