BFN

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
lisacarmel

Re : BFN

Postby lisacarmel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Thank you all for your well wishes. My fit throwing is over and I'm getting a grip on myself. It's not the end of the road. On a positive note my hips are thankful they are not being used as a pin cushion tonight.

Everyone is so supportive and understanding. I just can't thank you enough. Hugs back to all of you. It's unfortunate that I had to meet you on this site but you are the most wonderful group of women. I'm lucky to be a part of this community.

Sheri your comment was very encouraging thanks for sharing.

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 07:40 pm

Lisa, I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

angieb

Postby angieb » Wed Feb 03, 2010 05:53 pm

Ugh. I really had my hopes up for you. I'm so sorry. *big hugs*

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Wed Feb 03, 2010 03:28 pm

I'm so sorry. :( Keeping you in my thoughts, Lisa.

sheri-ct
Forum Moderator

Postby sheri-ct » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 am

I'm really sorry. I know firsthand the emotional investment that goes into an IVF cycle and how devastating it is when the cycle fails. It's not like we can just "try again next month". It is good news that you have some frosties. The frozen cycles are so much easier and less stressful. I know lots of people that had a failed fresh cycle and had success with the FET.

Sheri

lauchlan

Postby lauchlan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 09:42 am

Well that sucks! I'm so sorry the first round didn't work. Do all the screaming and punching you need to do.

amandaoasis

Postby amandaoasis » Wed Feb 03, 2010 09:40 am

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that the first round did not take. Sending positive vibes your way.

ruby608

Postby ruby608 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 07:58 am

Lisa, I just read your blog and it breaks my heart that it didn't work. I just don't get it either, it seems as everything is in your odds and then poof... it doesn't go our way. Why!? I just don't get it, and I don't get why God does this to such good people.

lisacarmel

BFN

Postby lisacarmel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 00:41 am

The Bad News: Round one of IVF failed. I'm so frustrated, disappointed, and devastated. I don't understand how I can have two great embryos transfered and nothing. My lining was perfect and my hormone levels were high enough to sustain pregnancy. The doctor told my husband and I of the odds so we knew there was a chance of it not working but it still leaves me baffled.

The Good News: We have three frozen embryos. Sometime in the near future we will make a follow up appointment with the doctor to discuss how that whole process works.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. You are such a wonderful support system. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go scream until my voice gives out and my lungs hurt. I might also punch my pillow a few thousand times.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”