possibly, maybe, thinking about it :)

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
mellybute

Re : possibly, maybe, thinking about it :)

Postby mellybute » Mon May 10, 2010 04:14 pm

Wow!! Way to go on considering number 2! Keep us posted on your MFM appt :-) Good luck!

sheri-ct
Forum Moderator

Postby sheri-ct » Sat May 08, 2010 08:11 am

Sounds like you had a great appointment. Good luck with your MFM appointment.

sam10
Forum Moderator

Postby sam10 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Sounds like you had a good appointment! I lined my doctor's up in one hospital, so if need be I can run from one office to the next, they are all just an elevator ride away, and can talk to each other, if they want to. And they are all connected to the hospital.

Good luck with your MFM appointment.

jend01

possibly, maybe, thinking about it :)

Postby jend01 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Well I had an appointment with my OB/GYN today and she had very good thoughts and opinions to pass on to me. She thinks that things will go much better if we do decide to try again. I learned a few new things today as well. #1 - I absolutley had HELLP along with the secere preeclampsia, and eclampsia! #2 - there is also a chance that I had a partial placenta abrubtion - I had no idea about that! I found out from reading the reports when I got home and #3 My office has a great mfm who is affiliated and even has appointments in the same office once a week!! YAY - kind of like one stop shopping for me, we have a lab and ultra sound there too :) So, I am making an apt with the mfm and we will see where it goes from there!!!

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”