Nothing Yet!

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
Forum Moderator

Re: Nothing Yet!

Postby aajatwins » Sun Nov 07, 2010 03:11 am

I'm right here with ya. This is the start of the 4th month of trying for us. I've gotten a little discouraged, but my faith in God has been strengthened through some other things going on. I know it will happen in His perfect timing. (But waiting and going through the whole thing every month are defintely hard.) I think it's also harder this time knowing how quickly we got pregnant last time and it's already taking twice as long this time.

The hardest part for me is having endometriosis and knowing that my OB might want to step in if it takes us longer than 6 months to get pg. I haven't had any endo pain this time around (and I just pray for healing everyday), so I'm hoping it's gone and I can hold the OB off and just never be on BC pills again (I don't like what they do to me emotionally, mentally)!! Anybody dealing with anything like that? I've never talked to a doc about where my spiritual beliefs and medicine meet/don't agree.
Anna (28) - endometriosis
Hubby (27)
Aidan & Jordan - 7.2.09 at 36 weeks. Induction turned emergency c-section due to eclampsia. big healthy toddlers today!
Asa - 10.23.11 at 39 weeks. NO hypertensive issues!! successful VBAC :)

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”